Sector 6-10 Squad

SachiGrl said:
Yeah, Jaenko will be going on the next mission, but since Mingo is Chordatian, He's going to have to sit out until the next missions.
He wont mind that, lol, but if we get attacked on the ship mingo's gonna let all hell loose xD

Elderberry said:
Hello everyone!
I finally showed up to post, let's see if I can catch up >_<
You're fine. Nothing much has happened. Just Jaenko and Phi fooling around, Phi trips Mingo, then Phi and Ire are going up the elevator.

Alstromeria said:
You need someone to interact with, mingo's by the portside weapons locker doin lil exercises
I wanted to but Adonis was actually called to duty!

...and....this post is turning into a book O.o

SachiGrl said:
Doesn't Ire hate Chordatians?
I don't think so, she just doesn't like Ayta o-o er, they don't get along. That's why she said a small hi. o-o

SachiGrl said:
In other words, Mingo is ignoring your character not you.
I know xD

Alstromeria said:
Well mingo did have his meditating interrupted, so he was kinda pissed
Oh true :3 should meditating be a thing for Chordations? Ayta likes to meditate too :3

Well chi and stuff, you know, they're very tribal people. So that means lots of meditation, lots of relaxing, lots of philosophical lifestyle and living off the land (or ocean in this case). But it also means that theres alot of traditional fighting styles. I might have mingo do a war dance at one point, he was raised in the arena remember

Alstromeria said:
Well chi and stuff, you know, they're very tribal people. So that means lots of meditation, lots of relaxing, lots of philosophical lifestyle and living off the land (or ocean in this case). But it also means that theres alot of traditional fighting styles. I might have mingo do a war dance at one point, he was raised in the arena remember
Right o-o :3 done @SachiGrl. Now for Ire!

Maybe like a type of haka. Some shouting slappy stompie shit. He's gonna be throwing his spear up in the air and dancing around and everything else. Who knows, maybe we'll end up on chordate, and they'll get caught by some sort of underwater gang that hates overworlders, mingo will be like "wait, i've got a rep, you kill me, you get that rep, i kill you, you let me an my friends go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back