Sector 6-10 Squad

Dkingow said:
@SachiGrl I will just be going to bed shortly as it is late here and Con is tomorrow
I'm going to MegaCon in October, hopefully. And bruh, both Sachi and I are in FL as well xD

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Whar are you going to do, throw your snake at me?

[/QUOTE]
Nah, he ate recently. Gotta let him digest his food, my fat lil' baby snek <3 No imma fight you *^*

Dkingow said:
Yeah I heard today the Tampa is doing Megacon. But I am going to the one TRUE MEGACON in Orlando!!!
Tampa's MegaCon is in Oct. But ye xD

Like a fist fight, firefight, intellectual fight, or nerd fight?

Anaxileah said:
I'm going to MegaCon in October, hopefully. And bruh, both Sachi and I are in FL as well xD
Nah, he ate recently. Gotta let him digest his food, my fat lil' baby snek <3 No imma fight you *^*

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Like a fist fight, firefight, intellectual fight, or nerd fight?

[/QUOTE]
I'm too tired for those last two. FISTFIGHT!

Anaxileah said:
Tampa's MegaCon is in Oct. But ye xD
Yeah they were talking about it in the showroom here. Tickets are up in the showroom to buy but I dont plan on going to Tampa for MegaCon when I have mine in Orlando XP

Dkingow said:
Yeah they were talking about it in the showroom here. Tickets are up in the showroom to buy but I dont plan on going to Tampa for MegaCon when I have mine in Orlando XP
WELL THEN *sobs*

Anaxileah said:
WELL THEN *sobs*
I would love to go and meet you, but with money and timing I cannot. Maybe next year if it is a hit. I had no idea about it till Megacon. All I knew about was Shadow and Metro

Dkingow said:
I would love to go and meet you, but with money and timing I cannot. Maybe next year if it is a hit. I had no idea about it till Megacon. All I knew about was Shadow and Metro
Lol awe. Okie. ^-^

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I have finished just as my laptop is dying.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I'll edit it if you've met my criteria~

Alstromeria said:
I am LUVIN' IT SO FAR!!! Can't wait for my dudes to go on a mission
Yeah, Jaenko will be going on the next mission, but since Mingo is Chordatian, He's going to have to sit out until the next missions.

Alstromeria said:
I am LUVIN' IT SO FAR!!! Can't wait for my dudes to go on a mission
Thanks for ignoring me, bruh... *cries*

SachiGrl said:
Yeah, Jaenko will be going on the next mission, but since Mingo is Chordatian, He's going to have to sit out until the next missions.
O-oh my...(' :) ) (it says blushing) what thoughts are the captain having about Ayta..hm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back