Secrets of Evercrest

I might have to throw my characters on the backburner while I get things sorted out. I'm getting behind on RPs and I've got a project due Monday. But I won't drop out. I despise dropping out.

I did But as I just said, I'm putting my characters in the backburner so just continue on and ignore my character.

@Atom

Hey I like your yummy character Zane, but his personality is a meanie, i was wondering if you would like to interact with my character and Gene's character.

But

but

I was gonna

*groan*

Fiiiiinnnnneeeee...but I'm not gonna be exceptionally fast at posting. Just a warning.

I am finally home! Exhausted beyond all comprehension, but home. I should be back and available to post tomorrow. What'd I miss (other than you all, of course)?

sorry guys. kind of been with my daughter and she's crawling now and this house isn't prepped for babies. so she required a lot of my time

@AkuNoOkami No worries Aku ^^ Take care of your little girl.

@JadeWuvsCookies - Hey! Sorry for not replying sooner Never got the notif. Everything looks good but her secret isn't much of a secret.

@Goddess your good to start.

Perhaps something different?

@AkuNoOkami Its around lunch time still Tuesday. It's been a slow week so not much has really happened.

Did you mean to @ me, @Shura? Hahahah

Thanks, though. I'll do a pretty basic post, considering I don't have anyone to interact with at the moment.

*possibly missed something* Anway no you didn't. Its mostly been people talking some more and connecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back