Secrets of Evercrest

Hey, is it too late to join this? ^^; I can just play off my characters as having transferred over or something. *shrugs*

Ah Sorry! I thought I like your profile. Your good to start. You dont have to transfer in or anything you can just go in like you've been there the whole time

Ah, okay cool. Well, I'm just working on the other twin sibling's CS and then I'll join in once he's marked off as good to go. ^^

So, any way to get some kind of recap? Or should I just read up on what all has happened up to this point?

Ah there isn't any real plot going on. Right now there is club rush going on which is basically everyone running a booth or looking to join a club.

Oh, okay. What booths are up so far? I can easily have my twins looking around and such.

In the Notes section, how do all of you post the schedules in the design and such? I have no idea how to do that, but I'd love to learn how, especially like the first few that have specific links to certain character's schedules.

you can hit reply on any of the posts and it will copy the code for you ^^ Just replace the information with your own

Can someone run into my twins amongst the crowd? Or should I just have them move onto a class or something...?

hey i hardly have time to post anymore, so i will post the next time skip, sorry for the inconvenience. :(

i will be more active once i get my schedule squared off.

I need..um ..sheesh i forgot the handle, but i need them to post. Kinda locked up two of my characters.

I think that would be a good idea. or even jumping to the big game. just to have a continuing major event, but it's your roleplay :P

I know, but i wanted to do all my characters in one move. but can't since saruh and dakota are locked up in response interaction xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back