• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Seaside Clans (Warrior Cats RP) (Always Open)

Hey there, I'm Niv, I'm a big fan of the Warriors universe

Chicken, Mallow, you really seem to know what you're doing!! It gives me high hopes for this RP. I might join, if you'll have me ;n;

I notice the existing character sheets mention lots of kin that don't necessarily have sheets for themselves. Although you two and Pika might not be done making cats, it would probably be unreasonable (or impossible) for each player to RP an entire family line anyway. Are our cats' family members becoming sort of background characters, or are you expecting them all to be eventually taken by ourselves/other people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mentioned family members who are still alive are usually NPCs! That means they aren't necessarily important characters that are played by everyone, but they may be mentioned from time to time!

We'd love to have you, I hope you'll be joining us! ;v;

Another bit of info- if you want to make two of your cats family members (siblings, parent and child, cousins) then go ahead!

Hai! I was hoping to Join (And I still plan on doing so) but I was reading over, and I had a question about my character! Since I'm still new to the site, I can't really PM you yet xD So maybe I could ask you here? It is a rather basic question, but I was just curious as to if I could do it or not. Basically, I wanted to make my character Half-Blind, where she is Blind in her Right Eye from a vicious Border Patrol. If not, then it's chill. I wanted to ask first before I put it in there officially~

We would prefer that you didn't, since we've already got one blind cat, but that doesn't mean it won't be open in the future. Thanks for asking! If you don't mind, could you send me the character sheet so I can look it over? I'll PM you!

This looks super fun! I'd love to join, if you'd have me.~ Is there a clan less populated than the others that I could fill in, or is that unnecessary? <3

Hi! So far we officially have two cats for Palmclan, if you really want you can join Jadeclan, Ledgeclan, or Shellclan if you want to make it consistent!

Announcement! Now opening positions for medicine cats and deputies for both Jadeclan and Palmclan! Please PM me character sheets if interested!

Hi! Ledgeclan is closed for new cats right now, just to make sure we get at least an almost-even amount of cats in every clan! We'll start the RP when each clan has a deputy. Also, in order to keep people in one clan having to wait for somebody else in a different clan that isn't interacting with anyone in their clan to reply, we'll have four tabs dedicated for an RP in each clan. Example: AShellclan tab for RPing with anybody else who is in Shellclan. Sort of like a camp RP. The main thread will be for interacting with characters from other clans. You're only allowed to reply back and forth three times if somebody in your clan is absent. Then you have to wait for them. PM me if you have any questions, because I'm sure this is at least a little confusing!

Shellclan is now closed for new characters. Both Shellclan and Ledgeclan have deputies now, and we can start once Palmclan and Jadeclan have deputies as well. As soon as we start the clans will open up again.

Announcement! Spots for a Palmclan deputy and medicine cat are still open along with a position for Jadeclan deputy! Please PM me if interested so I can review any characters you have in mind! :>

Hello everyone! I'm extremely happy to announce that we will be starting very soon! However, this does not mean that you can't create anymore characters. You can create characters at anytime but there is only four cats per person and two clans per person. We will not leave anyone behind in the RP and we will wait for them. Mintymallow will be monitoring the Ledgeclan and Shellclan RP threads while I will be monitoring the Jadeclan and Palmclan RP. You can make characters at anytime, but please remember that their character sheets have to be posted into the character sign up before being placed into the RP. Cats with higher roles must be approved by either me or Mintymallow (Medicine Cats, Deputies, Prophecy Cats, ect.). Thank you for reading this and joining this RP! See you in a bit! :)

Just a quick question-

How many of you are still interested in this? I've noticed that nobody has replied to the threads yet. I am in no way rushing you, and please, take your time, but I would just like to know if any of you are going to be dropping out or anything. Thank you!

I apologize for my lack of response in regards to the RP. A family emergency pulled me away for a while; however, I plan on getting a post up tonight when I have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back