School of the unknown and the supernatrual [Inactive]

As we walk i already feel comfortable by knowing there was more people like him "So where are you from?"

I chuckle a little "Then we are almost the same" i sigh with a little smile "I have lived far out on the country on a farm, but this is the first time i have been away from home"

I smile and look at her "So how much is true about witches? I mean i know it's not true about ugliness and big noses, but what about elixirs and spells?"

....me being me I was hiding and planning someone's wedding I laughed a bit knowing this might be fun to mess with people a bit then I ran off to the dorms, I was tired and needed to put my stuff away I thought that right after signing up for dorms we get to go to one...hope I'm right (ignore me ok? I just got back and wanted to put something there XI )

I looked at all the students and could feel how different power they all had, i turned my head and looked at Leondra "So how far to the class room?"

"Leo has a crush Leo has a crush!!!" I whispered to myself running around trying to find Kim. I was finally at the dorm and slowly opened the door and gasped the room was pretty and I knew it was ours it had our names on the side of the door! I smiled and walked in and put a note on the desk saying

'To Leo: you have a crush!!! You have a crush!!!! Oh and I'm just gone to grab my stuff from my locker'

To Kim: Leo has a crush! I'm just gone to get my stuff from my locker be back soon' (when Leo goes to the dorm and hopefully Kim comes with) I then showed my demon wings and dashed off to my locker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back