School of the unknown and the supernatrual [Inactive]

"Mkay! Subway. Like sandwiches? " i hold axel's hand tryin not to imagine losing one of my new friends and my now new crush

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

I walk beside her while holding her hand "It is nice to know there is other people like me.." I said with a low voice

As we walk trough town i begin to realize how much i have missed. Friends, restaurants, shops, people. Not that i haven't met other people before,but most of them was just close friends with either my mom or my little sister. I'm not unhappy with the life i had at home, but a part of me wished i had more memories like this. I keep walking beside Leondra and let her lead the way

I nod to be polite, i really haven't done any of these things before so i just go along with it. And i'm enjoying myself so there is no problem

"Kay" I answer and sit down and wait. It was wired to be so close to so many people, i could sense their life energy, it was so wired, they felt so...so weak, on my school there was no one that felt this way, but here, this was a big reminder to him how different he was from all these people

I smile with gratitude, but even my smile couldn't hide what i was thinking. Compared to Leondra my powers could only be used to hurt people and destroy stuff, i was a danger to everyone around, was that's the reason my mom hid me away from the world? I didn't know anymore, i felt like a jerk thinking about myself when i was with a friend that invited me out, it made me feel selfish that the only thing i could do right now was to think of myself

I smile at axel with gratefulness. I open up the sandwich and give him half. I pass him his drink and take a bite of my food. "Eat up! And after this if you want you can go shopping with me. If not i can teleport you home."

I snap out of my sad thoughts and look at her, she has been so nice to me the whole day. I couldn't think like this when i'm with her, i want her to enjoy herself. So i smile and say "No no that sound like fun"

I didn't get what she was implying "Yes i'm sure" I say and return her smile while i take a bite of my sandwich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back