School of the unknown and the supernatrual [Inactive]

"Hmm.." I take a look at my country clothes "Maybe i should try something new, and i have never tried to get anything for myself before, so yeah that would be fun" I smile and take out my wallet "I have never used my savings before, but i hope i have enough" He opens his wallet only to reveal he has more than enough money to go shopping

I giggle and stand up "it would be nice to change a bit. Ready for a night out?" I ask excited that i have a friend that likes me

I giggle and hold out my hand "im going to stop at victorias secret i need some uh...things." I blush a bit when i say that but drag you along to the shopping center

I smile at axel woundering if he likes me the way i like him "ok so you can wait out in this place or...you can come in and help me shop. Which do you choose?"

"Help you of course" I answer, i mean it would be rude otherwise plus i don't know where to go on my own

(Its for women bras and panties) i pick out a pair of panties that fit me and hold them up to my lower part "whatcha think?"

"Looks good" I say not really sure what else to say, it is my honest opinion, but it is underwear and i will never see it on her anyway

(You never know that we are like the only ones doing this rp so we could do a private one with us)

I smile "you dont want to be here doyou?"

I scratch my head "Ehehe so you noticed did ya? I'm just not good to judge clothes sorry hehe" (I dont mind, but i just think it's hard when there are not many playing and those who are have no one to answer them so they are stuck)

Midnight sat there looking through her large freking bag, she sighed for all she found was a magazine "we'll then we'll just have to get something else,Maybe I can sneak into that office and get my stuff ya ya" she whispered

(Dont say something like that about others, it can hurt their feelings)

I smile and just follow her

(Forbidden is my friend irl and he forgets bout all other rp but his special 1x1 rp)

"What kind of style you want to go for? A more modern like me? Or some old school country like what you have on?" I smile brightly at axel

(As long as he docent get mad at you)

I laugh a bit nervously since i really don't have clue what to get "Uhm i don't know, something i can wear?"

I giggle"have no clue what im talking bout do you?" I lean slightly against axel. I wonder if he can tell i have a crush on him.

(He wont)

I giggle "your not a drag! Your fun to be with!" I smile but blush softly as i think about the fact of how hot he looks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back