SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

Mandi looks up as Michael enters. I notice the cut on his lip and look a Chase nervously. "Um.. We're trying to figure that out aswell. Your lip? Are you ok?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hubert sighed. "Can we just call everybody over so I don't have to repeat myself?" He turned back to Michael. "Like she said, we're not sure. I guess the janitor was also excited for Spring break, since he missed us in his sweep." He shrugged. "We're stuck here. What else is important?" It was a rhetorical question.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Mandi murmers under her breath "there might also be a serial......." She gets too quiet and then stops talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael brushed his finger against his swollen lip absentmindedly before nodding to Mandi. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He turned his attention to Hubert, opening his mouth to speak when Mandi spoke up: "There might also be a serial..."

Mike turned his attention to her expectantly.

Chase looked at all the cuts and bruises on Michael.

"Good gosh man. It looks like you got in a wrestling match with a polar bear. I'll... I'll go get the first aid kit in the nurses office."

Chase swallowed hard but tried to act brave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mandi notices Chase and follows him into the office, "Sit," she places her hand over his as he searches for the kit, "I'll handle it, ok?" 
She checks her watch, "I can just go alone,

If I'm not back in 10 minutes that means somethings wrong" 
(We are at the library entrance)

Chase peeked his head out of the door nervously. The hallway was eerily empty, as expected, but still unnerving. He thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

"Err... hows it coming Mandi? You going to be much longer?

Mandi leans all the way in a bottom compartment, her voice echoes out "I can't find a kit but i found some bandages, bandaids, wipes and creams i even have some supplies for stitches, I think this is the best we are going to get" She stands up with her arms full of supplies 
(hahahahah sorry i was taking off where you said, whatever lets just go from where we are in the office and i have the supplies)

(Baha alright sounds good xD )

"Alright we better hurry... I think something's out th-..."

*CRASH*

The sound of metal banging against metal filled the air. Chase instinctively grabbed Mandi's arm and shoved her flat against the wall, with him alongside.

"Don't. Move." He whispered, his eyes full of fear.

Fear takes over her eyes and Mandi quietly pockets the supplies and grabs onto Chase. She tries her best to stay completely silent against the wall.

A shadow passed by the nurse's office.

It was the silhouette of a tall man in a hat... carrying a crowbar. Chase's pulse began pounding in his ears. His grip on Mandi tightened. He was determined to protect her no matter what, despite the fact they had just met.

'stay strong, you can do this, don't let fear control you. Stay smart'

Mandi reaches around behind her and silently opens the door inside are steps, she pulls Chase to follow her and in complete darkness she clutches Chase harder, she hears the distance sound of dripping water

"It must be plumbing" She whispers to Chase as her lips brush over his ear.

Chase tip toes after Mandi and closes the door behind them. There was a soft click as he did so.

The walls were damp and the air was rank with sewage.

Chase nodded. "I didn't know this place existed! Maybe we can find our way back to the library. Or somewhere close to it."

Chase reached down and grabbed her hand. At this point, he didn't care about awkwardness. He was terrified and he needed some comfort.

As she steps to the bottom of the stairs she steps into a foot of water

she whispers "Watch out, we need to keep going"

Aaron woke up frightened by a bad dream from seeing the dead body yesterday. He gets up and looks for something to comfort him.

Chase reached out and put his hand on the wall.

"I say we follow this wall until we find an exit."

Suddenly he heard a faint creak... as if the door they had just come through was being opened.

Hubert pulled out his phone, meaning to play a game on it. He stopped as he noticed the time, and his eyes widened. "Guys, how long exactly was I out getting wood?"

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Michael paced impatiently in the library. What was going on here? This was more than a simple accidental lock-in. Mandi and Chase had acted... afraid, almost. Not of being caught by school staff, but actual terror, hidden under the veneer of calm. Something was happening in the school.

With a sigh, he looked toward Aaron and Hubert. "What's really going on?"

"ok so we found some dead bodies one was in the cafeteria one I'm the computer lab and I don't know if there are anymore but most of us are freaked out about it..." Aaron responded kind of shaken up.

Mandi squeezes Chase harder as she follow him against the wall. She hears the door and sees a sliver of light enter the closet

"Oh sh..." Chase swore under his breath.

"Run!" He hissed. Footsteps descended the stairwell and were closing rapidly.

Chase grabbed Mandi's hand and practically pulled her through the underbelly of the school.

She runs with Chase , the water splashing beneath their feet. She blindly runs foreword with only Chase guiding her,in complete darkness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back