SCHOOL LOCK-IN [Inactive]

Aaron got up and walked to the corner of the library away from everyone else bringing all of his stuff too. He needed to get away and have some quite.

"I'm already up here!" I called, sticking my head out of the attic. "Chase?Saffy? Where'd you all go?"

Chase's pulse quickened.

'Someone else is in the library.' He thought.

Chase scampered up the bookshelf. "Get in!" He shrieked. The thought that it might be just another student, never even crossed his mind. The ONLY thing on his mind at this point was the thought of becoming a homicide victim.

Aaron hears Chase and gets up and walks to a bookshelf. He pears through a spot of missing books and sees a guy that reminds him of one of the wrestlers he saw working out one day. Then he comes out from behind the bookshelf to great the guy, "Hey I'm Aaron, and you?" Aaron says approaching him.

"Chase, chill. It's just me," I say. "And the attic's right above you." I poked his head.

Mandi comes out from behind Chase "What's going on. Is someone else in here? Should we hide in the attic?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rupert stumbled into the library, dazed. He clutched an armful of wood, and immediately dropped them on the ground with a crash. "I...I'm back...."

[Mystery!]

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Rupert looked up, his pupils retracting to a normal state. "Er...yeah." He got up and picked up the wood he'd dropped. "I got the firewood."

[sorry. My stupid autocorrect reset]

Rupert raised an eyebrow. "I thought... Eh, memory must be playing tricks on me. There was some spare wood in the crawlspace. I just popped out to get it." He looked around. "Wow, everybody came back fast."

"Hubert next time you should get someone to go with you I mean who knows what could have had happened to you..."

Michael stared blankly at the group of other students in the library, seemingly unaware of his presence.

"Hello?" he asked awkwardly.

Rupert opened his mouth to say something, but stopped as a voice behind him said 'Hello?' He nearly dropped the wood as he turned around. "Woah! Did I just walk right past you?"

Michael shrugged. The guy had indeed walked -- or stumbled, really -- right past him.

"Yeah. I'm Michael, by the way. What's going on?"

Rupert nodded. "Pretty much. I'm Rupert." He walked over and dumped the wood near the tiny remains of the book fire.

I climbed down from the attic and landed next to Hubert. "So you're the hottie I have yet to lay hands on," I say, only half Joking. "The name's Sanaa. How're you?"

"good luck Hubert" Aaron nudges him then walks back to the corner of the room he was sitting In earlier.

Hubert turned to face the girl who had landed next to him. He had a weird look on his face. "Uh...hello?" Hubert turned again as Aaron walked away. His comment made Hubert nervous. Would he need help? But he accepted Mandi's helping hand and got up again.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but how did this even happen?" Michael remarked with a frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back