School For The Exceptional

Matthew finished playing and sighed. He always got a rush out of his playing. It made him feel free.

He gathered up the new books he got and put them under his arm. He figured it was probably time to go back to his dorm. He hesitated when he remembered who his roommate was. He was going to have to figure out something to do about his crush on Maggie or it would be a very long year.

He hummed quietly and walked down the marble halls that he loved so much. This place really was an inspiration for him.

Nichole smiled widely and strummed a few string on her guitar trying to find some that match the song. she wrote some more''~the happy memories are in your heart! you'll never be far apart! your're bestfriends close like brother and sister never hate because it hurts so bad! you must never use 'i hate you' because they may forgive you. but the pain lasts forever just show love and kindness! sure we fight but we are always there for you til the end! yea ye yea yea~''

Matthew received a text and pulled out his phone.

-Hey. How are you settling in?

-Pretty good. My roommate is that girl Maggie I told you about.

-What?!

-
I know, right?

-Are you going to tell her that she was the inspiration for your latest novel and also that piano piece you titled Planting stars?

-
Yeah right. I would never te---

Matthew suddenly bumped into a girl as he was walking down the hall.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry," he said and bent down to pick up the books he dropped. "I shouldn't text and walk," he said with a smile.

"Oh, good," he said putting his phone in his pocket. He ran a hand through his hair nervously. "I'm Matthew Evans," he said holding out a free hand to her.

Nichole said''i-i'm ok t-thanks''blushing. she dusted off her jeans and her phone rang. she answered it then quickly hung up. it was her mom AGAIN!

"I'm Annabeth Atwell." She said as she shook his hand. "You seem nervous, are you okay?" She asked with a smile.

"Good. I'm Ezra" He said. "Who was that?"

Nichole said''my mom she sent me here against my will because she really needed the money... my names Nichole nice to m-meet you Ezra...''blushing some. her shyness kicking back in.

"Wha? Yeah, I'm fine. I just...I'm just excited for the school year to start I guess. It's nice to meet you, Annabeth," he said a side smile appearing. "What are you here for?" he asked

"Dancing,Writing and photography. What about you?" She asked with a small smile.

Ezra smiled at her. "Its nice to meet you too. My singing instructor applied for me without asking so I know the feeling. But i'm starting to like it here."

Nichole smiled back and said''me too um wanna explore? y-you don't have to if you don't want to!''flailing her arms blushing. it was a funny sight.

"Writing, piano and directing," he said motioning to his new piano books and blank sheets of staff paper. "How long have you been dancing and writing and stuff?" he asked adjusting his book load. He wondered if Maggie was back in their dorm yet.

"Dancing for 11 years, writing for 6, and photography for 5 years. How long have you been writing, playing piano and directing?" She asked.

Ezra thought for a second, then said "Lets just walk around campus for a while"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back