School Days [RP]

As another girl came over, Serena blinked, then watched Simon start smoking. With a weak smile she gave a small wave, "I'll catch up with you in class okay Simon?" Without even waiting for an answer, she turned not speaking a word to the other girl and walked through the school gates silently exhaling a breath she had held since the boy had 'lit up.'

Checking her watch she smiled. "Still have time for a few rounds." Serena said to herself as she headed towards the tennis courts for a little morning habit she had picked up half way into the first week of school.

Simon held up his hand as a manner of a wave and continued his smoke, watching the cars fly by and the clouds walk by.

He turnd on his mp3 again and placed the headphones in his ears, listening to Matisyahu - Lift Me Up he exhaled.

Lloyd got to class early, and sat down, picking up his textbook and flipping it open to where he had stopped reading yesterday. Of course, it wasn't the class textbook, it was a college level physics textbook.

Lloyd relaxed as he thumbed through the information on wavelengths, finding it much easier to think while alone.

Aime rushed into a class room and slammed her back against the door trying to hide from the people who were chasing her. Or maybe she just thought they were? Peeking through the door's crack it was obvious no one was chasing her now. She figured she was alone, and let her guard down, finally starting to relax.

"Stupid boys..."
She mumbled.

Lloyd looked up from his book, seeing a girl in the door of the classroom he had retreated to.

He sneered as he heard what she said.

"....... I resent that comment." He said, looking back down at his book.

She probably wasn't even the type to give him the time of day, he thought with a scowl.

Startled by the voice she stun around, lost her balance and fell on her rear.

"Ow ow ow~"

She looked up at the boy. He was different from the rest of them.

"Are you with them?"

Lloyd sighed.

"...... Them who? The football team? The manga club? The Democrats? The Russian military? The freakin' Nazis?" He asked a bit harshly.

He shook his head, closing his book. He was mad that this girl had interrupted his read.

He sighed again.

"I'm sorry for being harsh, miss......" Lloyd said in a very apologetic voice.

"....... You ARE gonna have to be a bit more specific, however." He finished, rubbing the back of this head.

Aime had disappeared on the floor out of his sight and in that time she scuttled over to the other side of his desk and popped in only to sit in the chair. She put her arms on the desk and placed her chin on her hands kind of flirtatiously. Her hair was down in a thick french braid and still went down nearly half the way of her back. Now it was draped over her should and she flickered her eye lashes.

"Maybe you are one of them. They are secretive and all. How can i trust you?"

Lloyd was taken aback by this girl's sudden change in attitude and demeanor. It's like she just became a different person......

"....... Don't trust me." He replied, eyes downcast.

"No skin off my nose." He concluded, picking his book back up, and leafing through it to find his place.

"Well even if your not one of them. They may come after you one day. Trust me, I know these things."

She honestly didn't know why she was all flirtatious. Anyways. She was bored today. School never interested her and she wanted some adventure.

"So why are you here. School doesn't start for a few more. We should totally go somewhere."

She nodded her head in acceptance of her own idea.

Lloyd looked puzzled.

"....... You know, you could at least tell me your name." He said, closing his book again. He obviously wasn't going together to read anymore right now.

"And where would you have in mind?" He asked, a bit of a scowl going across his face.

"My name?"

She grinned evilly at this. Now it was time to play games. It would be like olden times back at the manor.

"You may call me 'Miss Darkness' and i dub you Number 2!"

She was very content with this and there adventure would soon begin though she was not sure where to go.

"Does number 2 have any ideas of something we can do?"

After a bit of thought that morning, Charlotte had decided to map out the school to figure out where all the in and outs of the school was. In case of a fire drill or a lock down…you could never be too careful, after all.

Exiting the classroom she was in, she examined the halls again as she made her way to the next one, just barely hearing some light music coming from the forum’s general direction. It seemed like there were people here already and that made her somewhat antsy, she never really made good friends.

So she decided, instead of going through the next door she’d go to the class she had first in the morning, and get the rest done tomorrow. In her brief pass across the forum she glanced at the boy playing the fiddle, but continued onwards to the room. She entered quickly and soundlessly shut the door, sighing after a brief moment and looked around the room, surprised to find two other people already in there.

She lightly licked her lips, and tried to ignore them as she looked around for a place to sit and found one near the back.

Lloyd, a bit weirded out by this situation, decided to try and enlist some outside aid.

"...... Uh, excuse me, hi." He said in an awkward tone to the girl sitting in the back.

".... I'm Lloyd, yeah, hello. Do... Do you know this girl?" He asked the new girl, pointing to the weird one in front of him.

"A new person for our team."

She snuck up behind the new girl quiet and then grab her by the waist and sniffed lightly next to her neck. She sort of had a good aroma. Different from what she usually found.

"I shall dub you Roses~"

She turned around and yelled at her new subordinate.

"NUMBER TWO!!!! Come introduce yourself!~"

“Uhmmm...no, I don’t know her” she mumbled, looking at the boy

Then with a screech, Charlie jumped up from her chair after the female stranger had touched her sides and was way too close to her neck for her liking. She had no idea how the girl had gotten from one place to another so quickly but shrugged it off.

“Roses? but my name is…” she trailed off on the feeble attempt to introduce herself.

The weird girl, as Lloyd had called her, wasn’t even paying attention to Charlotte and was talking to this so called, “Number 2”. After a moment she realized she was talking to the boy,

“I already know his name, my name is Charlotte” she noted, looking back and forth and huddling in on herself.

Lloyd sighed.

"...... Yeah, sorry about the inconvinience." He said, an apologetic tone in his voice. He looked at the ground, mumbling.

"...... Two cute girls are talking to me, one is psychotic, and the other probably thinks I am too." He grumbled in a barely-audible tone, a scowl on his face.

All I wanted to do was read, he groaned in his head, throwing the new girl (Charlotte) and apologetic glance.

Aime's Eye twitched. So saw them speaking in a non vocal sense. They were plotting!

"Underlings are not suppose to plot against their master! If you must know I am the Heir to my Families manor and i and no other than Aimeka Nozara. You would do well to remember this!"

Not that it mattered, almost no one in the town knew of her family since they hid in the mountains and kept to themselves.

"You both should be proud to be my subordinates. I treat those who honor me with the best of gifts"

Standing in the middle between the two, she crossed her arms, legs slightly spread as if a statue basking in glory.

Catching Lloyd’s apologetic glance, she sent a smile his way and looked back at the weird girl who was saying stuff about being from some family.

“Aimeka” she repeated,

This was about the only thing she caught from the conversation that made any sense, and after the rant Charlotte was scared of her. When Aimeka made her stance, Charlotte wiggled away from the desk in case she needed to get away. Then, since he was the safer of the two, she made her way towards Lloyd…

Lloyd caught sight of Charlotte coming towards him, and went a little weak at the knees.

What..... Do...... I..... Do?!?! He wrestled with himself to find the answer. He could make university professors look like idiots, but he couldn't deal with one weird girl?

He got an idea then, and decided it might be a good plan to follow through with it.

Lloyd turned back to Charlotte, and winked at her with the eye Aime couldn't see from where she was.

With that, he turned back to Aime. He started talking to her in the voice you might use to talk to someone a few years younger than you.

"Well, 'Miss Darkness'," He started, with a grin. "..... If we're gonna be your 'servants', then we'll need to set up a fee ground rules, won't we?" He asked her, placing his hands on his hips.

She had put on the strong face, but once again it didn't work and she scared everyone away. As Charlotte moved away, she leaped to the desk the boy was sitting at. Her arms stretched out across it head laying on its sit with tears in the corners of her eyes. A depressing, emo aura came about as she began to speak as if no one was listening.

"Fine I'll do as you say~ No one ever listens, i just want some friends~~~~"

Then she mumbled under her breath

"Just don't leave me~"

Joshua,after several minutes of playing,and no one came by that he noticed,stopped playing and sighed in resignation. He gingerly placed his violin and bow back in the case,and unlocked the chain.

Joshua packed up the locks and chain,picked up his pack and violin case,and proceeded to his first class.

When he walked in,Joshua noticed one boy and two girls in the room,and his smile came back to his face in a flash.

Joshua said in a flamboyant tone, "Why hello! It looks like I'm not the only early bird! And my,aren't you quite the stud,having this little harem of girls hanging off your elbow! Maybe I can set the mood,hmm?" At this,Joshua lifted his violin case up as a gesture.

At his wink, the girl felt a little more confidence in her step and she felt a whole lot better being stuck with him even if it was with this weird girl. After his ground rules talk, she realized that they might just have to stay servants and she dwelled on this a little.

It was in that moment that Aimeka had basically teleported to his desk and Charlotte froze in her steps, listening to her emotional outburst.

Was the girl bipolar or something?

The fear inside of her was growing, but she had to help move this plan along; after two unsteady steps, and a courageous reach she was about to pat the girl on the back. That was until, another newbie entered the scene, and with his greeting she turned.

Lloyd didn't even know how to respond to the new guy's gretting......

"...... Uh, yeah. I guess?" He asked, not really sure of anything at the moment.

He looked down at the new guy, then back at the crying Aime.

"We're kinda having a moment here, pal. Can you give us a minute?" Lloyd asked of the new guy, the one who had said that word...... 'Harem'. Lloyd couldn't help but go red as he patted Aime's back.

"Don't worry..... We won't leave you?" He more asked than stated, waiting for a response.

He turned to Charlotte as he patted Aime's back, and mouthed 'HELP ME!!'.

Aime felt better, at least that was until he touched her. She cringed and curved, melting out of her seat until nether of them could see her. Then she popped up behind them and hugged them both, squeezing them tightly.

"Now your both my favorite friends EVER!!!"

She rubbed her cheeks against Charlotte's and Lloyd's. Then she glared at the new kids.

"If anything, they are my harem! Te he he~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back