School Days [RP]

Serena just looked between the three of them, catching sight of what it was they kept throwing around and placing a hand up to her mouth and coughing as she turned her head, they were so weird. As it seemed the girl,Jordan, was bored, Serena walked around behind the girl and took the pen she was spinning before taking Jordan's hand and writing 'Hi' on it in extensive detailed lettering before handing the pen back.

:: Jordan noticed Serena rather quickly ::

jordan: "hey, you all set for this little hunt?"

:: she rubbed her hand, the ink came off rather easily, it rubbed of onto her other hand, and then she rubbed that against her jeans, where the lue ink would'nt even show up against her blue jeans ::

"That;s no fun." Serena said, puffing her cheeks out as her work was destroyed. "And yeah," Pulling out one of her own pens, one in red, she grabbed Jordan's hand again and wrote down her phone number. "Bet you won't erase that one." She mumbled, before going back to the subject on hand, "Yourself?"

:: Jordan blushed deeply as she loked at the phone number ::

Jordan: "wow.. i didn't know you liked me like "that""

:: her eyes were wide open, as the put her hands back into her lap, stil blushing ::

Jordan: {i knew something like this would happen... but not this soon... i usualy end up making enemies... i really am "all-bark-no-bite"}

"Like you like what?" Serena asked, she hadn't meant anything by the number it was just something she did when people got rid of old messages.

“Yeah, I’m ready” Charlotte chimed.

Waving to Lloyd, although a little late she noticed some of them pushing around a unmarked box and tried to catch what it was, but he stuffed it in his pocket.

“Excuse me…but what is that?” she asked

Hearing some of Jordan’s and Serena’s conversation, she looked over at them but quickly turned back to Lloyd, waiting for an answer.

Lloyd shuffled a bit, and chuckled awkwardly.

"..... It's nothing?" He more asked than stated, hoping Charlotte would drop it.

“It can’t be nothing…sorry but, I saw you stick something in your pocket; a box?” she asked.

Reaching forward, she patted his pocket

“It’s right there” she stated, curious.

Lloyd sighed.

"..... By 'nothing', I meant I wanted you to ignore it." He said, backing up a step.

"..... Sorry." He nearly whispered, rubbing the back of his head.

:: Jordan continued to look at the number on her palm ::

Jordan: "sorry, just forget about it"

:: she had a glance around ::

Jordan: 'everyone here?"

Serena put her arms on her hips and hmphed, feeling a bit snubbed by the girl she had just tried to get on nice terms with. Whatever...her lose when she wakes up bald. That thought put a nice little smirk on her face as she pictured that girl without her locks, the image was near priceless.

Jordan raised an eyebrow to Serena, as she smirked ::

Jordan: 'what is it?"

:: jordan shrugged as she pulled out her phone and put Serena's number into her contacts list ::

Jordan: "there, mind if i wipe the number off? it's kinda getting uncomfortable"

"nothing." Serena said cheerfully still smirking like crazy, "And how can it be uncomfortable, it's not like you can feel it or anything and theres not enough ink there to give you ink poisoning..." She shrugged.

Jordan: "yeah but...."

:: she put her hand into her pocket ::

Jordan: "i dunno, tattoos, drawing on skin... i just don't like them... sorry"

:: she pulled a tissue from her pocket and wiped the number off her sleeve ::

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Jordan: "yeah but...."

:: she put her hand into her pocket ::

Jordan: "i dunno, tattoos, drawing on skin... i just don't like them... sorry"

:: she pulled a tissue from her pocket and wiped the number off her sleeve ::

All of a sudden a 3 or 4 dozen little school kids all rushed in. It was some sort of parent/student school day. Aime started having a hard time breathing and she had to get out. As she jumped up and rushed into the crowd she was soon lost. Everything got blurry and fuzzy and she rushed to the abck of the store and out the emergency exit, the alarm only sounded for a second before the door shut again.

She put her back against the wall and took a few deep breaths. Her items where dorky compared to everyone else. While she wanted to go dragon hunting who was she kidding. She couldn't find anythign with humans. Even venturing up towards her families manor was dangerous. Not all arrivals treated humans as well as her parents did.

She put her back in the trash and slowly started back towards the school, now kind of sad and depressed.

:: Jordan had went after Aime, and was with her during her entire little "episode" ::

Jordan: "oh jeez, are you okay? calm down, breathe"

:: she put her arm around Aime and helped her up ::

Jordan: "come on, lets get you to the sick bay, i'm getting worried about you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back