• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Scarlet Gates

Read it. The very serious Detective King would like to reserve the right to use the very bland and boring dark grey for her IC posts. A suitable alternative may be dark blue. :)

obliquebanter said:
Read it. The very serious Detective King would like to reserve the right to use the very bland and boring dark grey for her IC posts. A suitable alternative may be dark blue. :)
Dark blue would be preferred as I planned to use gray for all my static characters whose roles don't play a major part/are only a part of the story for a short time. (Which will be a lot...) However! I hadn't made that clear beforehand so if you want gray then I can just use a different color.

[QUOTE="Umbral Sky]Dark blue would be preferred as I planned to use gray for all my static characters whose roles don't play a major part/are only a part of the story for a short time. (Which will be a lot...) However! I hadn't made that clear beforehand so if you want gray then I can just use a different color.

[/QUOTE]
Dark blue will serve just fine. :)

after all this time? always, bro. and the boy will be probs be using this teddirific color or this. i have to say that i prefer the latter, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because he likes to talk.

"I'm actually a bit jealous of you, considering that I'm having trouble picking which color would work better with others and prevent problems and misunderstandings. Anyone mind helping?" Gingerly, Joseph rubs the back of neck, and sighs, clearly conflicted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back