• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sao rp! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Tobias steps back from the blade coming back to bring his spearhead down through her chest. Once again using his shaft kicking it at her to bounce it off her body to throw her off balance.

@Libra259

(Gtg for tonight)

Tobias kicked back again before diving back into the fray. Moving to a one handed grip he thrusted for a shoulder strike his right knee coming upward toward her stomach his speed and strength amplifying the strike." She is not that person and never could be, your just an afterthought and you will fade! With all my strength I will stay by her until your out of her life forever." Tobias yelled as he struck immediately expecting a counter he dodged right afterward flipping his spear around for a onslaught of sword skill charged slashes. "Lets end this Maiden!"

@Libra259

(Sorry for the shitty post last night had to get inside for work stuff)

(Np and same here xP lol i had to go to bed and fast too) The bloodlust maiden blocks the attack to her shoulder with her rapier. Then takes no time to kick his knee with more strength than usual, blocking his attack preventing it from colliding with her stomach. The bloodlust maiden blocks the immediate strike and chuckles. She sees him then dodge to the right immediately after his sudden strike, like they were one flowing move. So the bloodlust maiden sidesteps to the left bringing some distance between them.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias lets out another *tch* sound as his attacks were yeilding no results. They knew eacn others play styles too well. The Maiden was making it hard pressed to gain any ground as Tobias a charge feinting with his spear for a shoulder tackle to take her down.

"Nothing to say?, Good lets keep it that way bring Aero back" He spat venomously at the changed girl before him. Right about now he was glad he had not placed a timer on the duel or else she would be free to attack the crowd blowing them back around the square. It wouldnt hurt them but it could be a scary experience. Tobias needed to end this soon or else.

@Libra259

"Bring her back you ask? I can bot bring her back. When I am in control she is letting me, when she wants to come back she will. I dont hate you kid so i'll tell you this. You cant get rid of me I technically am Aero. I am her insane side and right now her sane side isnt fighting hard since she doesnt see a reason to. You talk like we are different but I spoke that way for your petty sake. She needs to snap the hell out of it like you." The bloodlust maiden says while catching his spear in her hand, stopping his feint. Her advice was different than what the bloodlust maiden would of said. Well to be honest she doesnt give advice. Aero found a reason to slightly take over when he said he'd stand by her till the maiden was gone. Then mixing her words with her insane half's words to give him advice.

@VeiledPariah

"Your wrong!" Tobias yelled as he let his spear go his hand coming toward her face with all his might. He would keep fighting until this ended although he had no clue how much longer this would last. His opposite came across for a side kick and then he brought his body back for an onslaught of punches in a six body shot combo ending with an open palm strike to the chest.

"Aero is in there or you wouldnt have just said that!" He stated beginning to think of other tactics to coax her out.

(None of those are auto hits i swear)

@Libra259

(Lol xD ) The bloodlust maiden moved a bit then hits his spear with her rapier ever so slightly setting it off track so it missed her face by an inch. She then catches his foot, stopping his attack short and pushes it away attempting to throw him off balance. "Quit being dense. I cant control whether she comes or goes. She controls when she wants to come back and when I stay." She scoffs while rolling her eyes.

@VeiledPariah

Maria reaches the crowd and looks at the duel. She sighed. Why must people fight already and damage their equipments? They should just start their quests first and not duel a player.

Tobias mocks her by rolling his eyes as well as another set of attacks had failed. He needed to think of something to break her guard. His eyes moved to hi hp guage, since he had gotten serious he had taken no more damage but he was still at a huge disadvantage. The spear user suddenly just let his arms drop down to his sides. He looked hopeless as his face went soft again. "Aero..... come back to me" He whispered his voice cracking a bit as he let the words roll out full of meaning and sincerity. She was one of the few people he had known and had any kind of relationship with. He cared about her well being, loved making her laugh, and just enjoyed being her friend. This side of her... even now he really did not want to hurt her in any way. The maiden was right they were one in the same. Tobias just stood there his guard dropped.

@Libra259

@JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
The bloodlust maiden chuckles as he watches him roll his eyes. When he dropped his spear something pulled inside of her and she watched with a raised eyebrow. She then furrowed her eyebrows as he falls to his knees, that made something switch inside of her. She could see again and no longer felt blind. Realization hit her hard in the face as she looked around a bit at the fear struck onto people's faces. What was she doing? Her grip on her rapier loosened as her eyes widen and her pupils dilate returning to normal. A panicked and shocked expression quickly washes over her face. As she takes a step back, "I.." She begins to say awestrucked at her previous actions. What if that wasnt a duel and that happened..? She could of very well of killed him.. Game or not that wasnt close to ok. She attacked her only friend with the intention of killing him. Questions and thoughts ran through her head and she just takes off running at full speed towards the forest.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias' eyes jumped and so did his body when Aero snapped out of it. The DUEL FORFEITED page popped up and he quickly swiped it aside sprinting after her like a child following his mother. Blowing past Maria he saluted an apologies before continuing his pursuit, Everyone in the square was baffled as to what had just happened others were just relieved it was over. He lost sight of her for a mere moment stopping in the forest pathways. "Aero wait!, Where are you?! I am okay honest see?" Tobias called out patting himself in the chest as if she could see him. His eyes searched the woodline and trees for her.

@Libra259

@JPTheWarrior

Aero had climbed up a tree a bit away from him. The tree's canopy hide her as she peered through the leaves hearing him shout her name. "I know you are its just a game but that's not the point. The point is that I was actually trying to kill you. If this wasnt a game it would of been ten times worse.. Dont do that again I may not always stop. Id rather not kill you even if this is a game." She says from the tree top.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias' ears perked as she spoke using her voice to direct him toward her. Losing his way again as he had passed her he decided to keep her talking. "Don't say that Aero, You didn't hurt me then and you won't ever. I would do it a million times over if there is even a minute chance of bringing you back to me...er to reality" Tobias urged on now standing still waiting for a response. He didnt know what was worse the Maiden or Aero being upset. Man this was way more social contact than he was used to and it began to cause him to get bervous and hot in the face.

@Libra259

Aero sighs, "i don't trust myself.. But you seem to trust me to much.." She mutters. She noticed he passed her and looked pretty lost. Frankly she was kinda glad he came after her but at the same time she wanted to not be near him. Like she said she didnt really trust herself and she didnt like it when others saw her as the maiden or after that. She was embarrassed yes embaressed for a change.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias heard her again spinning around walking briskly up the tree. Peering upward he still could not quite make her out but he was sure she was up there. Sighing at her words he was a bit lost for some of those himself. He had never comforted a girl or really anyone before. At home he would just let his parents fight and act like nothing was going on. This was new to him so he would try to do what he always did hell it worked for everything else. Tobias pulled off the violin from his waist unattaching the bow. After breathing a few times he started to play letting the music do the talking for him.

[media]

[/media]
As he began he let it take him over his version of losing himself. Then the words came naturally, he never really sang soft stuff but was used to making up lyrics that meant something. " If, I could... I would stay beside you forever. Whether I should... is not the question but the answer now you cry. Feeling alone and lost as ever. You should try opening your eyes to your potential.

IF I COULD EVER FIND YOU I WOULD BE THERE TO ONLY HOLD YOU, YOUR HEART AND MIND ARE ONE FOREVER LET THEM BE FREE AND FLY TOGETHER...

Tobias let the words flow first slowly matching his slow intro then rising in volume and tempo as he sped his bow along the strings. His eyes were closed now lost in the music as a gust of wind blew through knocking back his hood and revealing his face which was producing artificial sweat droplets as he played. His eyes opened staring finally locking onto Aero the cool blue eyes like a calming sea shone when the break of dawn had hit them.

@Libra259

((Probably the deepest ive ever gotten in a rp lol))

Aero had pushed the leaves away and peered down at him as he sung. Her head tilted to the left at the words he sang as she'd listen. Her expression softened and her lips would be slightly a gap like she wanted to say something but didnt know what. She'd smile ever so slightly as she'd watch him play. His fingers glided up and down the violin's neck while his bow slid across the strings multiple times. When he finishes and finally pinpoints her location she looks into his cool blue eyes with her golden eyes. Aero gives him an awkward kinda goofy smile. She didnt know what to say, feel, or do. No ones ever sang to her, let alone try to ever comfort her.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias let his violin and bow drop to the ground. His eyes were fixated on Aero's, unmoving for a second he could tell words were forming in her throat but he wasnt sure if she could pull them out. After another awkward second of staring at each other his face changed to one of confusion. "Im pretty sure your supposed to come down now" he stated as they had been stationary finally breaking the ice. As he snapped back to reality breaking her gaze and picking up his stuff and wiping the sweat beads away.

@Libra259

Aero nods, "yeah I suppose I should.." She says with a small chuckle. She had a habit of laughing when she didnt know what to say, felt embarrassed, or felt awkward. She jumps off the branch landing in a crouched position and standing back up. Aero would grin cheekily while starting to walk towards town going at a slower pace waiting for him. "Hey look.." She begins while stopping and taking a deep breath, "Thanks.. A lot." She says while slightly nodding her head.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias simply picked up and followed behind her like nothing had happened only stopping once she had. Although he had smiled as well when she did so earlier. Now she thanked him which kind of threw him off kilter. The boy walked ahead of her turned around bent down getting really close to her face. He could smell her and it was interesting before he had never taken the time to notice even though when fighting they had been the same distance away. Leaning in a bit closer he began to whisper "Dont......Mention it!" He had started softly but quickly became joking as he finished the sentence with a flick to her forehead and then he turned around and continued walking toward town.

@Libra259

Aero fake pouts as he flicks her forehead. "Heyyy!" She says with a grin and walks after him. No ine ever flicked her before and now she had a new way to annoy people she disliked! There was way to many of those but hey most people were annoying. She'd quietly run up to him and standing on her tip toes she flicks him in the back of the head then laughs and quickly walks a head of him.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias chuckles at her girly response to the hit one of the few he got on her today in spite of all that happened. He flinches a bit when the sting resonates from the back of his head. "Ow... why you little" He calls at her as he jogs to catch his eyes inadvertently looking down her body before snapping back up. He laughs a bit as he reaches her then stops "So....on a real note. You can talk to me you know, about whatever" he replies cooly meaning to show how serious he was. If at all possible he did not want to have a repeat of the event although he knew it was inevitable. " You dont have to of course, I mean not saying i dont want you too, I mean... ugh" Tobias sighed getting frustrated at his inability to try and keep a serious conversation up.

@Libra259

"I know you are. I will sometime.." Aero replies while continuing to walk towards the town of beginnings. "Do you have any idea what we could do?" She asks not really sure why she even asked.

@VeiledPariah

Tobias sighed relieved she understood however her next question kind of stumped him. Scratching his chin a bit as they walked he answered with a shrug. They had grinded, dueled and some other stuff happened Tobias was pretty tapped after the last idea went so badly. The boy looked around they were not near any monsters on this side. A lot of other players were probably in town but that may not be the best place for the two of them at the moment. Whatever she could decide he would hang people would probably forget about the duel in a week or so whenever he'd log back in"You choose I picked last time"

@Libra259

"Ah.. Well I dont know If you wanna do this but.. I may go to that grassy plains area place.." Aero says awkwardly not sure what it was called then chuckles. "Ah I suck at descriptions." She says with a goofy grin.

@VeiledPariah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back