• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salvation

After some trouble, Rei manages to open the door to see someone running slightly in front of the group of infected that the two had heard from inside the house. "Mau...its another one," he said pulling his pistols out, focusing on both of their sights nonchalantly. "What should we do?"

"can you distract them? Or do you feel safe grabbing the other..." looks out window "...her?"

Rei nods slightly. "She has a weapon, I wouldn't worry too much about protecting her. I'd focus on elimitating the enemy while they arent looking," Rei immediately began to shoot without putting further thought into it.

Adrian jumps at the sound of gunfire. She turns around and stabs one of the zombies in the head with her sword. She pauses and stabs another zombie.

"i like this kid" smiles and joins the fight, emptying his shotgun at the undead before reverting to his knife. "Hell yes!"

Adrian glances over at the guy who just joined in. Soon enough the zombie are dead. She looks to the guy again and puts her sword away.

Finishing with group, he reloads his shotgun, knife in mouth, he joins his newly found friends "Hi there!" Taking more potshots at the undead watching the group deterierate

Rei reholstered his pistols as his eyes shot straight down at the ground where his eyes focused on nothing in particular "...ill go grab my stuff," he spoke with a faint voice before turning his back and reentering the house briefly

Adrian frowns. "Uhm... Hi." She replies, sounding unsure on if she should stay and thank the guy or walk away."

Nodding "Ah. Where was she last?" thinking back to his family and remembering that they were his original goal in the hell on earth

Rei returns outside with his bag and stands slightly behind Mau as they continue their convorsation

"We were trying to find Salvation. On our way we got separated. I know that's where she's heading. We agreed to keep heading that way if we ever got separated."

"I'm surprised she made it on her own..." Rei thought, "and as for her friend...she should pass through here eventually, right? Maybe we should wait...no, we have to head to Salvation..." Rei simply continued to watch their convorsation

"we can head out tomorrow, clear the cities and look for her there. She's not here, i search most of this town, between Zero ad i we would have found something..." thinking back to the dead guy he found in a car "was she armed?"

"Then maybe she has been through here." walking over t the car from earlier "I found this," points at the dead body "In here" points to the car "Guy's got a bullet in his head. .45cal pistol"

"wherever she is, i'd bet she's no longer here." looking at the night sky "We'd better get inside, we'll search tomorrow" starts to walk back inside the house

Adrian sighs, looking around. She half expected her girlfriend to come running out. That this was a cruel joke she played. But the rational part of her knew that this wasn't just some cruel joke. This was real. "I can stay somewhere else." She murmurs.

"we're staying in that house right there for the night, you're welcome to stay." pointing to closest house

"you can do whatever you want" arms extended outward "it's a free world" spins around and walks into the house chuckling to himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back