• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salinate Academy (A school for heroes. Always accepting!)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
I personally want to Welcome you all to Salinate Academy, a high school for new coming heroes and children of heroes! I am Xalena Sorate and I am the principle of Salinate Academy. We will help you train, control, and harness your new abilities and help you bring out your full potential! We will also be training you in physical combat and mental combat. You all are the next generation of heroes and I hope to see you at Salinate Academy!

As Max wandered past the entrance, of Salinate Academy, he saw as he walked past the entrance, not having much of an idea of what to do. As his body wavered a bit, his first day, taking a stop, when he saw a lady entering at the same time he was, as he extended his right hand, giving her a happy smile saying as he cooed out a hum "Hello, do you know your way around?" He asked, as he waited for response of the girl.

"Ah yes I do. Where would you like to go?" She asks as her smirks turns to a kind smile. Twit.. Its a good idea but i hate people. Least I can act very well.. I'll get my father back somehow.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"Ah yes I do. Where would you like to go?" She asks as her smirks turns to a kind smile. Twit.. Its a good idea but it hate people. Least I can act very well.. I'll get my father back somehow.
@Zedisback
As he would think deeply about where he needed to go, class seemed like the best place, as he said "Well I need to get to class." He said as he peered at her, As he waited for the walk to start, his eyes holding kindness, as he would walk with her.

@Libra259

Libra259 said:
Jax smiles, "you have to be more specific. What number class is it?"
She asks while she walked next to the guy.

@Zedisback
As he would think a second he wavered again. "Ummm, I don't know..." He said, As he gave her an embarrassed smile smile saying "Well this is my first day..." As, his right hand, raised to the back of his head, scratching the back of his head. Walking with the young lady he would think to himself "She seems nice" Walking with her, letting his gaze turn to her as they walked.

@Libra259

Jac chuckles a bit and gives him a cute closed eye smile. "Well then could you tell me your name? Im a student teacher here. You may be in my class." She says. Ack! Teaching... Rules... Heroes... That damn principle..

@Zedisback

Libra259 said:
Jac chuckles a bit and gives him a cute closed eye smile. "Well then could you tell me your name? Im a student teacher here. You may be in my class." She says. Ack! Teaching... Rules... Heroes... That damn principle..
@Zedisback
"I'm Max Henwell." He said as his eyes shut again, what would be the chances, he ran into a student teacher whom's class he was, as his mind would wonder about, waiting for her answer, as his eyes shut for a second, his eyes sinking from sight, as he bolted his eyes open waiting for her.

@Libra259

Klaus walked into the school adjusting his glasses "why the hell is mom making me go here" he asked to himself while looking around "I don't even know where my class is" he sighed and began to wander aimlessly

Zedisback said:
"I'm Max Henwell." He said as his eyes shut again, what would be the chances, he ran into a student teacher whom's class he was, as his mind would wonder about, waiting for her answer, as his eyes shut for a second, his eyes sinking from sight, as he bolted his eyes open waiting for her.
@Libra259
"Henwell.. You are! Well thats room 256, on the second floor the third door to the right. For future references of course." Jax replies, then takes a left. A staircase would be right in front of them

Libra259 said:
"Henwell.. You are! Well thats room 256, on the second floor the third door to the right. For future references of course." Jax replies, then takes a left. A staircase would be right in front of them
"Thanks!" The boy exclaimed, beaming a smile at the girl, taking a left with the lady, not sure where he was going, taking his first step on the stairs saying "May I ask, your name?" The boy asked.

@Libra259

Klaus walked around looking at the school "this school is actually is pretty cool" he exclaimed walking around he saw a boy and girl talking "maybe they can help me....HEY" he called out to the two

@Libra259 @Zedisback

FrostXShadow said:
Klaus walked around looking at the school "this school is actually is pretty cool" he exclaimed walking around he saw a boy and girl talking "maybe they can help me....HEY" he called out to the two
@Libra259 @Zedisback
As he turned around from taking his step he saw a boy, giving a wave to the boy telling him to come over to their position, peering at the boy waiting for him to come to them.

@Libra259 @FrostXShadow

Libra259 said:
Jax just smiles to the other guy, well he looked lost... Wonder if he's in my class too.. Oh well... If I keeep this act up I may be able to fool everyone.. Even her.. She thought.
@Zedisback @FrostXShadow
Beaming a smile at the boy who he waved at, trying to get him to come over saying "Hey! She can show you the way." He said as he pointed over to the lady beside him.

@Libra259 @FrostXShadow

Klaus shaked the boys hand "umm can you help me i'm looking for my class" he tilted his head and smiled "it's my first day my mom is making me go here" he pulled his hand away from the boys and scratched the back of his head.

@Libra259 @Zedisback

"You can all me Jacqueline." She says with a warm smile. "Pleasure to meet you." She says with a slight nod. ..This is going to kill me.. Is everyone nice here?... "I can. Could I as what your last name is? Im a student teacher and you may be in my class." She asks.

@FrostXShadow @Zedisback

"I look forward, to learning with you" Said the boy trying to make another friend today, as he could use some friends as he waited for the lady to walk again. (Sorry guys I have to go afk for a few, going to go cook and eat something, I'll be back)

@Libra259 @FrostXShadow

(okkkk) "so do you guys think you can help me find my class?" he asked knowing he needed help the school was way to big

Users who are viewing this thread

Back