Safe Inside the Walls of Iridescent City(Isa and Hexed)

Hex shrugged, "I dunno but it didn't look like it had much on stuff anyway so I suppose it wasn't a big deal."

"I suppose, but any information is good. I just hope if we find other books they don't go missing." Midori didn't want any more books to go missing, so she decided to keep a close eye on the ones that were useful to them.

She grinned then turned to the books. She skimmed through them. She put the ones back that had no relevance to what they needed. By the end, she had two books in her possession. She kept a tight hold on them.

Hex had looked through some books too though nothing had seemed relevant. He didn't like how tht book had just disappeared, people didn't usually just take from a pile of books in a library because they knew they belonged to someone.

Midori sat at the table and watched Hex skim the books. Every now and again his brows would furrow and he would take some books and put them back on the shelf. She sat there patiently, smiling ever so slightly, waiting for him to finish.

Hex finally slammed shut a book and looked up at. Midori, "this was all I could find." He said handing her the book, "it's not much but it might help us out."

She nodded. "Alright, three books. I will hold onto them and could you return the rest to the shelves?" She handed the books to him and smiled.

Hex nodded , "yeah gimme a sec." He said grabbing the books and dashing around putting them in the right places.

She nodded and stood up. "Alright, let's check these out and then go do something else." She led him to a librarian. She checked the books out and walked out of the building.

Hex followed along. He thought about what else they could do and where they could go but that had meant him zoning out.

She turned around to see him zone out. "Hey, what would you like to do now? Hello? Hex?" She waved a hand in his face.

"Okay. Why don't we walk back to my place and if you see something that interests you, just say something."

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back