• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

@StartingOver

@Jailbird

Welp, if you guys profiles are dones~ :3 Then you can go ahead and post, all she really has to do is like your profile but she has already seen it; at least from what I know of. She is rather busy at the moment so she probably has forgotten to do so. XD''

@StartingOver

Soo right now, uhh Ozpin had just given the speech and Glyenda had dismissed everyone to the Ballroom for resting and such. Soo..everyone is practically just everywhere and just chatting with one another before we all go to beds and have initiation the next day~

That's the quick jist of it~

@Battle Sister May

And that..

Ooookay, so big news, guys, i'm enlisting in the army for 2 years starting thursday. I'm allowed to bring my phone along, but I'm not too sure if I'm able to crank out posts while learning to dodge bullets. I'll keep you guys updated

Ooookay, so big news, guys, i'm enlisting in the army for 2 years starting thursday. I'm allowed to bring my phone along, but I'm not too sure if I'm able to crank out posts while learning to dodge bullets. I'll keep you guys updated

0 _ o Oh.

Well then... Have fun!

Well then... Have fun!

Sim in the military:

c7288dfd2e5c9bd02f9acd6aedb633be179f95a1cd43fbb6cfd27bdaa61355b6_1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back