• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

EDIT: student villains or external villains? 

I assume that our main Grimm characters are geared to becoming heroic ones, and the villain Grimms will be more amoral?

I'm done with Luciana the only thing left is her backstory.  Mwhahahahhahahahahahahhaahhaaahhahahahahah, although Luciana is not evil she is a possible tool for  evil.  Who wants to know her trigger words for the trance and kill mode!?

I'm done with Luciana the only thing left is her backstory.  Mwhahahahhahahahahahahhaahhaaahhahahahahah, although Luciana is not evil she is a possible tool for  evil.  Who wants to know her trigger words for the trance and kill mode!?

Is it JUSTICE?!

Longing, rusted, seventeen, daybreak, furnace, nine, benign, homecoming, one, freightcar.

Good morning, Soldier.

* ^ * He'd keep her on the path of JUSTICE for sure!

Whaddya mean?

JUSTICE with a little bit of Aura Grimm angst

3 minutes ago, Battle Sister May said:

Well, for the most of it, I'm not interacting to anyone in most of my posts...

Once I am able to jump in I will definitely interact with you  :D

@Battle Sister May

Me and Mena can comes interact with yous ;o We're mostly trying to figure out something to do ourselves xD

@Jailbird

I will be making a villain of my own soon enough..soo..clearly. With how things are, the obvious answer is....SUSHI, RIGHT?! *drools*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back