• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

Random Gif~ @o@

For all of those who are wearing skirts in the roleplay XDD

36c00ca94efe0ca11a74112504197c83.gif

@StartingOver

If you still want to join, you can.

Now, I might need two more people or two more characters to be made, after this, I will have to close it completely. I don't want there to be too many characters~

; - ; Alright. Edited Virgo's sheet a little too...

what am i doin' with my life ; - ;

@simj22 ALLLLSSSOOOO...

You didn't answer my question, friend! How was your date?

It was alright.

We kinda did nothing much though, other than play Dragon Nest. We also didn't actually eat dinner together since there was food for her at home. 

Overall, kinda eh.

@Cheshire Grin

I could make another character. Dunno if the Grimm population is oversaturated though. Don't want too many 'UGH THE DARKNESS IT TAKES OVER ME' characters.

Then again...

Odin_portrait.png

MY HAND HUNGERS. I AM THE TRUE HEIR OF DARKNESS!

It was alright.

We kinda did nothing much though, other than play Dragon Nest. We also didn't actually eat dinner together since there was food for her at home. 

Overall, kinda eh.

* ^ * Eh is better than bleh.

Spicy, Lord of love.

@simj22

If White Scarf wants to join still then they will have the spot. This will mean the RP will be officially full.

Also, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was rushing you, I was just curious on when you were going to post. Thank you for posting.

@Everyones

Any characters made after this can't be students and will have to be villains. Of course, you will have to ask to make a villain.

@simj22

If White Scarf wants to join still then they will have the spot. This will mean the RP will be officially full.

Also, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was rushing you, I was just curious on when you were going to post. Thank you for posting.

@Everyones

Any characters made after this can't be students and will have to be villains. Of course, you will have to ask to make a villain.

VILLAINS?

THE DARKNESS IN MY VEINS COURSES THROUGH MY BODY, THIS IS THE CALLING OF MY KIN, UOOOOOHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back