• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

*Throws dresser in the way before running off* I hope we're skipping the initiation thingy. I know that's like basically cutting a whole chunk of a RWBY rp, but they die kinda fast during Initiation. 

It can be a pretty dull moment, with people just running around trying to find whatever it is that was placed inside the forest *severs dresser in two* But I mean, how will we choose our partners, then?

It can be a pretty dull moment, with people just running around trying to find whatever it is that was placed inside the forest *severs dresser in two* But I mean, how will we choose our partners, then?

*Cries internally* I mean, we could choose the teams beforehand. *Trips and rolls into wall* And then post summaries of how they all met and stuff like that

*Cries internally* I mean, we could choose the teams beforehand. *Trips and rolls into wall* And then post summaries of how they all met and stuff like that

*Holds chainsword overhead* Well, could work, but I mean, wouldn't it feel a bit forced if we did so? I mean, would just be like... Well, I don't know, it's up to Grin, after all. *brings sword down*

*Holds chainsword overhead* Well, could work, but I mean, wouldn't it feel a bit forced if we did so? I mean, would just be like... Well, I don't know, it's up to Grin, after all. *brings sword down*

*Begins to cry externally* I mean, yeah, but it'd save the RP. And we'd manage to find a way to deal with it. But it's all up to the big wigs, anyway. *Rolls out of the way and hides under desk*

*Begins to cry externally* I mean, yeah, but it'd save the RP. And we'd manage to find a way to deal with it. But it's all up to the big wigs, anyway. *Rolls out of the way and hides under desk*

Why are you crying? *buries sword chain blade on top of the desk* And well, yes, it's all up to them. But, it's an interesting concept to not let the place die out.

Why are you crying? *buries sword chain blade on top of the desk* And well, yes, it's all up to them. But, it's an interesting concept to not let the place die out.

*Looks at blade bursting through the desk in fear* No reason. *Crawls from under the desk and throws star shield* Sure is.

Hey, just wanted to apologize about not being around. It's been a super busy week with school and I'm at a convention this whole weekend. I'll try my hardest to get up a post for all my nerds on Monday~

Woah, woah, woah. Hold the phone. I thought the FIRST members got stuff a week early while everyone else waited. Am I understanding correctly? 

Woah, woah, woah. Hold the phone. I thought the FIRST members got stuff a week early while everyone else waited. Am I understanding correctly? 

No, we just get stuff a day earlier. And lots of exclusive content, but, the series (like RWBY, Achievement Hunter, RVB) just a day before everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back