• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: The Grimm Projects -OOC- ~Full~

Something to remember her by

484.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
With a name like Pyrrha, you really should have seen her crash and BURN like several hundred lightyears away.

I'm just saying, it's not a name that I'd give my kid if I want her unburned. It's a hot name, I hear, and people with it usually make straight fire mixtapes, but in the end, while they usually go out with a blaze of glory, some occasionally just fizzle out of existence. I'm just ash-king why no one expected this outcome of the fiery redhead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just saying, it's not a name that I'd give my kid if I want her unburned. It's a hot name, I hear, and people with it usually make straight fire mixtapes, but in the end, while they usually go out with a blaze of glory, some occasionally just fizzle out of existence. I'm just ash-king why no one expected this outcome of the fiery redhead.

Ok, you win, you made me laugh.

Is this still open? I know it says that it is, but I wanted to be safe and ask before I went ahead and started to make a character.  

Ok then~

@StartingOver

Well, um, I need to see if there are any people who hadn't posted at all, I will get back to you on that~ or I might have someone else check in with you~ Sorry I haven't been around, I have been working on NaNo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back