• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

Quiet said:
i feel you so hard but your brain is a damn nerd
i've read may's CS like thirty times over it's honestly outstanding

if you posted something up like that i would be on that like chalk on a chalkboard wholehearted honesty
JustJazzy said:
Same here!
I love reading other people's character sheets

though I try to do it only after I write my character because sometimes I get a little too influenced lol
tHANK YOU SO MUCH I FEEL SO GREAT NOW AAA C':

Hyydra said:
Who's May?
i laughed hysterically as this is posted right after those two

d.w it's my character for this rp

Ah! Apologies Entarriance X) I don't get used to name-reference until towards the beginning of the RP itself x) Yeah, She seems really cool! I just am struggling reading some of these things because of all the programming and codes 0.0

tbh I usually write a lot more for my characters

I only didn't this time because I had a deadline :'(

I love Bonnie she's so cute and May is so scarily cute and Kerria seems interesting and Sevag looks funny to mess with and Daniel reminds me of a Thor that's not dumb and and that's all I've read so far...

Hyydra said:
Ah! Apologies Entarriance X) I don't get used to name-reference until towards the beginning of the RP itself x) Yeah, She seems really cool! I just am struggling reading some of these things because of all the programming and codes 0.0
dude i struggle with reading my own character sheet because all of the codes too

it was like 11 at night i have no idea why i thought such cramped code was a good idea

+ -stares at they- wat

Oh my goodness xD Entarriance, by the way, if you'd ever want to let me fully appreciate your character (Though I'd doubt you care about one little soul over here ^^) I'd be more than appreciative if you send it over PM.That, and we can chat about our characters as from what I've read ours could be an interesting combo so far.

mission log:

lilith: sitting outside a cabin with an acoustic singing dramatically as the lights dim dramatically

mel: -magical girl transformation- (IM SORRY I COULDVE LOOKED UP SUBS I KNOW BUT I WAS GETTING INTO THE MOMENT)

finch: what an upbeat- tOOO UPBEAT TOOO UPBEAT

azure: why can i imagine her singing this while ice skating as a spotlight follows her everywhere

bonnie: holy fuck this is so metal, i can just imagine her screaming this while fighting and the opponent glares at her like "what's the really extended silence" "THE GUITAR RIFF DAMNIT"

celia: -quiet room- -SLAMS OPEN DOOR- THISWILLBETHEDAYWE'VEWAITEDFORTHISIWILLBETHEDAYWEOPENUPTHEDOOOOOOOR

may: -starts giving advice- -turns into a musical- -loud groaning

june: "june you're supposed to be a good person" "but why"

kerria: -looks like she would love pop- -SONGS ARE NOT POP IT GOES INTO GREAT INTENSE SYMBOLISM-

sevag: i honestly cannot express how much i love this fucking theme song just he walks around with a tape recorder with this and orders people to start marching i love him

ao: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXSymnBIenI[/media]

danube: -really dramatic music and it grows louder as he slowmo walks to his enemy, raising his sword, about to slash, before actually just putting it down and asking if they wanna check out a movie later-

dusk: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4qM0Qnd7ao[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Entarriance said:
lolwut.jpg

Entarriance said:
mission log:
lilith: sitting outside a cabin with an acoustic singing dramatically as the lights dim dramatically

mel: -magical girl transformation- (IM SORRY I COULDVE LOOKED UP SUBS I KNOW BUT I WAS GETTING INTO THE MOMENT)

finch: what an upbeat- tOOO UPBEAT TOOO UPBEAT

azure: why can i imagine her singing this while ice skating as a spotlight follows her everywhere

bonnie: holy fuck this is so metal, i can just imagine her screaming this while fighting and the opponent glares at her like "what's the really extended silence" "THE GUITAR RIFF DAMNIT"

celia: -quiet room- -SLAMS OPEN DOOR- THISWILLBETHEDAYWE'VEWAITEDFORTHISIWILLBETHEDAYWEOPENUPTHEDOOOOOOOR

may: -starts giving advice- -turns into a musical- -loud groaning

june: "june you're supposed to be a good person" "but why"

kerria: -looks like she would love pop- -SONGS ARE NOT POP IT GOES INTO GREAT INTENSE SYMBOLISM-

sevag: i honestly cannot express how much i love this fucking theme song just he walks around with a tape recorder with this and orders people to start marching i love him

ao: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXSymnBIenI[/media]

danube: -really dramatic music and it grows louder as he slowmo walks to his enemy, raising his sword, about to slash, before actually just putting it down and asking if they wanna check out a movie later-

dusk: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4qM0Qnd7ao[/media]
bf4cc994fc714326a9467c3d86c528407e494219c9681495f61145b456e6eb86.jpg

like i said i read character sheets constantly

i decided "ill just play theme songs of everyone while staring at their fc to see comparisons" and those r the first things i thought of

Entarriance said:
like i said i read character sheets constantly
i decided "ill just play theme songs of everyone while staring at their fc to see comparisons" and those r the first things i thought of
Ah that makes sense now. I was so confused when you first wrote that post.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mtum5phCjj1sjchtqo1_500.gif

Oh? What are the letters so far for first names? I'm pretty sure we can construct one without any syllables, like team JNPR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back