• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

We can't shuffle Bonnie, since it's already been made a fact that Finch and her were to be a team and I can't just say 'whatever' and go back on my word after all our kcikass bonding. Maybe we could switch out Celia since @The Unamed Beast was previously willing to switch already?

Letters A, B, F and M

BAMF.

Still suitable.

Also, if Bonnie changed her name to something with an 'L' and we had Ao, we could change it to team ALFM, short for Alfheim the Land of Fairies.

I mean honestly it would also balance out team dynamics, considering how we don't need Flirty cotton candy with Anger-issues, Precious Kawaii child and Ms. Bipolar on the same team, Ao's touch of strict Weiss nature allows a better balance and with Celia's presence on that other team, it would be less scary by default.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Also, if Bonnie changed her name to something with an 'L' and we had Ao, we could change it to team ALFM, short for Alfheim the Land of Fairies.
I mean honestly it would also balance out team dynamics, considering how we don't need Flirty cotton candy with Anger-issues, Precious Kawaii child and Ms. Bipolar on the same team, Ao's touch of strict Weiss nature allows a better balance and with Celia's presence on that other team, it would be less scary by default.

[/QUOTE]
Hm. That doesn't sound familiar at all.

No not at all. *Whistles a Jaunty tune.*

Ian Temero]Hm. That doesn't sound familiar [I]at all[/I]. [/QUOTE] Oh My sweet Jesus. Finch ~ The Tomatoes May ~ The Croutons Bonnie ~ The Cheese But who is our stern Lettuce? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28462-justjazzy/ said:
@JustJazzy[/URL] what do you think?

Written! My Deja Vu is definitely depressing.

@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Hyydra @IG42 I will get you yours once I've planned and typed them out.

In the meantime, now that we have four new members, do we want to reshuffle teams? Or just put the four of them on the same team? Team SALT (Sevag Schwarz, Ao Cobalt, Dusk Elias Leonfeld, Danube Trojan)

s a suggestion from Ian.

Ian Temero]@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Hyydra [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL] I will get you yours once I've planned and typed them out.
In the meantime, now that we have four new members, do we want to reshuffle teams? Or just put the four of them on the same team? Team SALT (Sevag Schwarz, Ao Cobalt, Dusk Elias Leonfeld, Danube Trojan)
I'm all for reshuffling teams!

@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Hyydra @IG42

Everyone has now been given their Deja Vu so I will now begin typing the Intro Post. And by "now" I mean "In the morning" It's 3:30 AM. I need sleep.

Also, I would like to point all of your attention to the "Neutral Characters" tab where things have been added, including a villain that all of your characters have heard of. @The Unamed Beast, seeing as Celia was once a member of the White Fang, she may have seen this villain before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back