• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

theManCalledSting said:
"Goodness! I don't want to hurt your feelings but... If it's okay with you... That we shuffle teams? We're not really set in stone..."
"There is no escape for you!"

Nah if people wanna shuffle its fine with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
mission: listentoeveryone'sthemesongwhilestarinattheirfaceclaimtryingtomakecomparisons IS UNDER WAY

Hyydra said:
I really enjoyed the scenario you gave me @Ian Temero !!! Thank you for that, I felt a lot more potential to post but I didn't want to OD it X)
also i second that "enjoyed scenario" thing it was fun asf to write

mission update

i both expected and did not expect caffeine with finch

like "oh this is fitting" and then i stare at the fc, click play, and get to hear this fast paced growly voice with this innocent expression.

Entarriance said:
mission update
i both expected and did not expect caffeine with finch

like "oh this is fitting" and then i stare at the fc, click play, and get to hear this fast paced growly voice with this innocent expression.

74b8255258215e4be8600c55bb77909b.gif

LISTENUPSTRAPINNOTIFYYOURNEXTOFKIN-

Entarriance said:
YOU'RE LITERALLY A SINFUL ANGEL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT GIF
Did you post a lot? Curious, I know many people who are skilled and suffer from Writers blocks.

Hyydra said:
Did you post a lot? Curious, I know many people who are skilled and suffer from Writers blocks.
I tend to get a little too into RPing and write like 4 pages of things outside of RPnation for them, except I always come to conclusions that people never really read those things if I post them, so my brain tends to be like

me: ok lets write

brain: u suck

me: no brain

brain: no one will read ur stuff im going to bed

me: brain

It's also why I like listening and reading everything on character sheets, since people put effort into it <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Entarriance said:
I tend to get a little too into RPing and write like 4 pages of things outside of RPnation for them, except I always come to conclusions that people never really read those things if I post them, so my brain tends to be like

Lol xD aww that's a bummer. I've been used to having to read pages on end as long as they're towards me. The maximum I'd read if it's outside of my character's involvement and is irrelevant is like, 15-20 paragraphs though! So not much to worry about there???

Entarriance said:
It's also why I like listening and reading everything on character sheets, since people put effort into it <3
Same here!

I love reading other people's character sheets

though I try to do it only after I write my character because sometimes I get a little too influenced lol

Entarriance said:

i feel you so hard but your brain is a damn nerd

i've read may's CS like thirty times over it's honestly outstanding

if you posted something up like that i would be on that like chalk on a chalkboard wholehearted honesty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back