• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]@Hyydra you are missing your proof that you read the rules.
You're behind, aren't you?

[/QUOTE]
Hey I forgot to add the role I play. O am going to add that right now okay

I actually just started watching it Dx

I'm on chp 10 by now so I don't think I'm missing too many new components that were added to the universe

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Don't really know

[/QUOTE]
I meant like personally, Mine's a good 1-3 paragraphs, generally 2-3

Hyydra said:
I meant like personally, Mine's a good 1-3 paragraphs, generally 2-3
Oh, well..... i am usually known for one liners, but that is cause I am sort of lazy. But When I actually put effort in it is like..... a paragraph and a half

There we go, made it in before the lock

tumblr_inline_mm1e63jgTO1qd7trb.gif

IG42 said:

Name: Dusk Elias Leonfeld

Colour/Relation of Name to Colour: Purple colour of a darkening sky

Human or Faunus: Faunus

Type of animal: Coyote

Appearance: Standing at a modest 5'3" Dusk's clothing is intended to help him remain inconspicuous with a simple blue zip-up hooded top and a dark grey beanie hat that he uses to cover his Faunus ears

__fr___thackery_by_panacaea-d4kr8ij.png

Weapon:
Royal Flush: A set of five throwing knives each named after one of the card making up the Royal Flush Poker hand, the first four each use a specific type of Dust. 'Ten' uses Ice, 'Jack' Earth, 'Queen' Fire and 'King' Wind, the 'Ace' is the exception in that it can be imbued with varied types of Dust from his secondary weapon.

Dealer: A wrist mounted Dust capsule launcher loaded with a variety of powdered Dust types which can be used to strengthen attacks with his knives or incorporated into his Aura using his Semblance.

Color of Aura: Green for inexperienced skills

Semblance: Aura Manipulation: Dusk can exert a unique level of control over his Aura to use it as a telekinetic force and to transfer or extend protection to the Auras of others. His Aura can also be imbued with elemental properties from powdered Dust.

Emblem:

Personality:
A generally nervous person, Dusk, while not actually cowardly is the type to go out of his way to avoid trouble as much as possible, particularly confrontation with his peers. However if physically backed into a corner he will respond with a desperate violence.

When working in a team Dusk is usually deferrent and willing to follow another's lead preferring to act as support rather than risk antagonising people he relys on to take the front line instead of himself.

Role on Team: Jaune (Here's to the socially awkward)

- Staying safe

- Reading

- Helping out

Dislikes:

- Being the center of attention

- Being yelled at

- Hot weather

Fears:

- Beowolves

- Racists

Skills*: - Stronger than average Aura

- Night vision

- Sense of smell

- Versatile Aura user

- Highly accurate ranged attacker

Weaknesses: - Offensive and supportive Aura use diverts from defense

- Poor melee combat skills

- Lacks confidence in fighting skills

History: Dusk was raised as a rare child of a Faunus & a Human in an isolated village in Vale until an attack by a roaming Beowulf pack killed his mother. Fleeing from the Grimm the boy managed to instinctively use his aura to survivea a few attacks before a huntsman that had been tracking the pack appeared and slew them all.

Intrigued by the child that had used aura defensively without any training the huntsman urged Dusk to enter combat academy to learn how to properly use his skills.

While training Dusk quickly learned to manipulate his aura using his semblance but struggled with weaponry until he began practising with throwing knives physically and eventually honed his control to use them telekinetically. Observing other trainees using dust to augment their skills led Dusk to experiment with dust himself leading to the integration of elemental properties to his aura.

Leaving his out of the way home has exposed Dusk to his first serious experiences of Human racism towards the Faunus. His reaction to the initial incident was one of frank disbelief, after that he took to keeping watch for familiar troublemakers and hiding his ears under a hat. On occasions when he was caught out by bullies his panicked reactions resulted in explosive bursts of his aura.

Family/Relationships*:

Mother (Faunus): Dawn Leonfeld (Deceased)

Father (Human): Ceil Leonfeld

Deja Vu: Leave this blank for now. Once I have excepted your character I will give you a scene to type out and put here. Consider it an "example post". (Note: These scenes are of a possible future and not a guaranteed one, so it should not dictate how you play your character.)​
You made me hunt for the team role, but I found it. Everything checks out. You're in!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ian Temero]You made me hunt for the team role, but I found it. Everything checks out. You're in!

[/QUOTE]
I thought it made more sense to put it there.

You adapt to suit me, not the other way round! (>P)

Edit: JK BTW

Last edited by a moderator:
@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Hyydra @IG42 I will get you yours once I've planned and typed them out.

In the meantime, now that we have four new members, do we want to reshuffle teams? Or just put the four of them on the same team? Team SALT (Sevag Schwarz, Ao Cobalt, Dusk Elias Leonfeld, Danube Trojan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back