• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]...............................................................

[/QUOTE]
Or do you want to trade and be the kitty of my team... because I'm scared of Bears.

cmbf

mentally i saw "KEMBIF" and was very confused

bUT HEY IT CONSISTS OF THE MOST SOCIAL CHARACTERS (so far)

AN INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLL TRYING HIS BEST, A LITERAL LUMP OF COTTON CANDY, A MOM/psychopath AND THAT JOCK U AVOIDED IN FRESHMAN YEAR.

Entarriance said:
cmbf
mentally i saw "KEMBIF" and was very confused

bUT HEY IT CONSISTS OF THE MOST SOCIAL CHARACTERS (so far)

AN INNOCENT CINNAMON ROLL TRYING HIS BEST, A LITERAL LUMP OF COTTON CANDY, A MOM/psychopath AND THAT JOCK U AVOIDED IN FRESHMAN YEAR.
But the cotton candy is anything but sweet

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly crap! I'm gone for half a day and things get crazy!

So teams are...?

Celia, May, Bonnie, Finch - CMBF (Camouflage)

Kerria, Azure, Melania, Lilith - KAML

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Holly crap! I'm gone for half a day and things get crazy!
So teams are...?

Celia, May, Bonnie, Finch - CMBF (Camouflage)

Kerria, Azure, Melania, Lilith - KAML

[/QUOTE]
Is there still room? I'm working on my CS and I only count 10 sheets in the sign up, though if i can make a suggestion 12 would allow for 3 teams to be formed

IG42 said:
Is there still room? I'm working on my CS and I only count 10 sheets in the sign up, though if i can make a suggestion 12 would allow for 3 teams to be formed
Yep In fact, there's one more person interested, making 12 total.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Yep In fact, there's one more person interested, making 12 total.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, i thought you might have been saving a space for yourself

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]He already had a CS up.

[/QUOTE]
Oh so he did

JustJazzy said:

tumblr_o0t11oztwL1uj3uuxo1_500.gif

Name: Ao Cobalt

Color/Relation of Name to Color: blue

no slide
no slide
Weapon
The Wind Dancer
rwby_weapon_raffle_by_schneider368-d7adho7.png
Although Ao's preferred weapon is his fists, as he considers those more reliable then any piece of machinery, in the academy he was instructed to make a weapon he thought most matched his fighting style. And this was the result. A knuckle duster combined with a trench knife and a revolver, the weapon is not like most typical weapons designed by most Hunter's, as it conveniently only stays in one form. The revolver is the not as it seems, as conveniently a dust chamber is included in order to enhance the semblance Ao uses along with it. Such dust colors as red, blue, and yellow are used with the revolver, though without them the revolver has an element of surprise to it that often bewilders any enemy - it only shoots wind. This may be conveniently mixed with the dusts for an explosive attack. As Ao prefers close contact attacks to the long distance this features suggests for use, he often times only uses the blade of the weapon, for attacks combined with his semblance of wind and his already quick feet.
Semblance
Wind. It's quite simple really in comparison to the many other formidable semblances utilized by other hunter's, but Ao often thinks simpler is better. Though he rarely uses his semblance without the accompanied weapon

Emblem

_rwby_oc__yorick_s_emblem_by_indecisivefigure-d8cq3e6.png

+ Music

+ Debates

+ Smiles

+ freedom

+ windy days

+ (in spite of it's uncommonness beside so much new technology) Skateboarding

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

Dislikes

- Rules

- Arrogance

- Water

- Feeling inferior

- "authority" figures

Personality

His red aura is a direct result of his rather explosive mannerism. Quick to assume the worst of people, trust for Ao is hard to give, and his stubbornness only makes this trust even harder to earn. He's unused to people not having ulterior motives, and due to it often misjudges others. Passionate, Ao's quick temper can be activated by even the most unsuspecting of statements, and send his fists flying. He's quick to fight for his friends and allies, even if that may mean throwing himself into a less then satisfactory situation. Words of cynicism are usually quick to fly off his tongue and assault those who earn his disrespect, paired with a sarcasm and more bitter then sweet humor. His rather rude facade hides the sensitive soul that lurks underneath his rough surface.

Deja Vu: Leave this blank for now. Once I have accepted your character I will give you a scene to type out and put here. Consider it an "example post". (Note: These scenes are of a possible future and not a guaranteed one, so it should not dictate how you play your character.)

Fears

>> Water. Though he's tried to extinguish this fear that sprouted from a traumatizing child-hood experience, due to it Ao is unable to swim or even dip a foot in a pool of water, for fear or drowning.

>> Losing his identity.

no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
Weaknesses
tumblr_inline_nnu98eJ7711s6lw3t_500.gif

>> His small body weight and height doesn't allow much for brute strength, leaving Ao to rely on mostly speed.

>> His quick temper is held in control unless someone were to bad-talk one he cares about; then his actions are ruled by nothing but emotion

>> Quick hands and fast feet make him the ideal thief, a label he took advantage of at one point in his life.

Family History
Ao was born an orphan. His mother perished directly following his birth, and his father had wasted away before it due to a fight with one of the Grim. His older brother practically raised him on the streets, where while he was young and "cute" as his brother put it, he begged for food from the richer citizens of Vale. When he was too old for this to be an option, Ao learned to steal and fight others for the resources which were lacking in numbers on the streets. The street fights were where Ao learned the unfairness of the world, and that the only person worth relying on was himself. His brother's disappearance when he was 13 only futher stalemated this belief. His father's legacy of work was what really inspired Ao to apply for Signal, in hopes of being trained up for becoming a Hunter. After being accepted into the academy where he created his first weapon and eventually graduated, Ao endeavored to attend Beacon.

Relationships

tbd

82d24709e97e8f06ab24a421903bc1df4f89c50a_hq.gif

Yang (battle-agression}

Cardin (persistence in battle)

Weiss (intimidating persona hides true personality)

Pyrrha (competitive as well as stubborn in nature, stubborn in putting others needs before own)

Everything checks out. Welcome aboard!

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]

Sevag Schwarz

Nickname*: The Colonel

Color/Relation of Name to Color: Sevag is black eyed one in Croatian.

Human or Faunus: Human

Appearance: Standing at 6'9, Sevag is an imposing figure who towers above most. His usual attire is formal, and he can be usually found wearing his Atlas Officers Uniform when out of combat, or a set of dark grey combat armor when on the battlefield.

View attachment 248115

Weapon:

Ad Victorium. Ad Victorium incorporates the latest in Atlas shock weaponry and crowd suppression technology into a large broadsword. Ad Victorium is a large silver blade with a black handle, which is emblazoned with the Atlas military insignia. In melee it measures to approximately 1.5 meters long. The blade, when deployed with ranged mode, it deploys itself into a rapid fire shotgun, which can unload it's ammo capacity of 10 slugs in seven seconds flat. The problem however with the latter mode, is that it causes severe stress on the weapon, and needs an extended reload before it can be used again. That and the accuracy is appalling past twenty meters.

Color of Aura: Dark Grey.

Semblance: Stone Resolve- Sevag's aura intensifies until he is next to impenetrable. The problem however is this can only be sustained in short bursts, and drains his aura. Nonetheless, it is devastating at blunting an enemies attack.

Emblem:

View attachment 248251

Personality: Sevag is a professional soldier at most, and carries himself with an air of determination, which can often be confused with chauvinism or a superiority complex. This isn't the case, and Ashen is, in his own way, sympathetic to comrades and their problems, even if his robotic language doesn't provide it. While he isn't particularly charismatic outside of the battlefield, Ashen is a livid and animated character when giving orders or when fighting back against the enemy.

• Fighting
  • Military History

• Order
  • Cleanliness
  • Victory

Dislikes:

• Chaos
  • Defeat
  • Dirt
  • The White Fang
  • Peacetime

Fears:

Being unable to keep the citizens of Remnant safe.

Failing in the line of duty.

Skills*:

• Able to concisely communicate orders.
  • An apt tactician.
  • Willing to put himself in harms way.

Weaknesses:

• Hard to relate to.
  • Unquestioning of orders from superiors.
  • Stubborn.

History: Sevag was born in Atlas, the son of a captain in the Atlesean navy and a scientist in the military's research bureau. Due to his father seniority, and mothers research, Sevag was brought up on a military base. This caused Sevag to become enamoured with the military, and at age seven was inducted into the Atlas Cadet Corps. This began a stellar career for Sevag, who at age twelve was promoted to the rank of captain, and then to colonel at age fifteen. Although this impressive career wasn't too last. During a White Fang raid on the barracks where the young soldier was based, Huntsmen assisted in the reclamation of the base from White Fang forces. It was at this time that Sevag began to idolize the Huntsmen, and appreciated the independent combat style employed by them. So, at age seventeen, with the blessing of his parents, he resigned his commission as an officer in the Atleasean Cadets and went to Vale, to see more of Remnant, and pursue an education.

Family/Relationships*:

Cole Schwarz- Father. Ashen was not around for Sevag as a child due to postings with the Navy needing him across Remnant. This however did not strain their relationship, with Ashen growing proud of his son in pursuing a career as a Huntsman.

Rosa Schwarz (nee Crimson)- Mother. Sevag grew up with Rosa being at least in the same locality as her, and has always been closer to her than his father. He's owed her a debt of gratitude for personally commissioning Ad Victorium for her son.

Deja Vu: Leave this blank for now. Once I have excepted your character I will give you a scene to type out and put here. Consider it an "example post". (Note: These scenes are of a possible future and not a guaranteed one, so it should not dictate how you play your character.)

Other*: [media]

[/media]
Phyrra (Tactical), Velvet (reserved) and Juane (Clumsy, in the social sense at least.)

[/QUOTE]
I'm willing to roll with the youth cadet program, but at the age of 7? Can we make that 12 instead?

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]I'm willing to roll with the youth cadet program, but at the age of 7? Can we make that 12 instead?

[/QUOTE]
Sure thing b0s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back