• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

Entarriance said:
Following the 3 partner requests (Lilith Mel, Danube May, Bonnie Finch)
DSKM = Duskmire ;w;

CALM = Calm

CHEL (It was hard with BFDA, so I did last names ;u;) = Chelsea (Type of Blue)
Duskmire is not a word -_-

NekoChanBo said:
Duskmire is not a word -_-
Well, a lot of colours aren't really considered words, they're considered colours.

I mean, if that's the case, we can always find another one. I did say it was a stretch, since I saw it used as the term "green" somewhere, but maybe I was wrong. I can try to change May's name (which tbh im reluctant) or come up with another combo if that doesn't work out

Entarriance said:
Well, a lot of colours aren't really considered words, they're considered colours.
I mean, if that's the case, we can always find another one. I did say it was a stretch, since I saw it used as the term "green" somewhere, but maybe I was wrong. I can try to change May's name (which tbh im reluctant) or come up with another combo if that doesn't work out
I personally liked the one with Decaf

Entarriance said:
Dustmire is not a color either not sure where you ever heard of that word.

NekoChanBo said:
Dustmire is not a color either not sure where you ever heard of that word.
Sorry ???

Like I said, maybe I mistook it as something else? I feel like I've seen it before, but maybe I didn't see it before. If it really makes you that uncomfortable, I can try and find other ideas. I mean, it's not official, anyway, we're just coming up with suggestions, you know?

And Midsky isn't that bad, either. I mean, being someone who draws and colours every layer of the sky differently, it could make sense.

It's also kind of cute how MDSK is a blue, Calm is assocated with blue, and CHELsea is a blue.

But idk, that's my opinion it's totally ok if you don't agree with that.

smile+and+nod.png

-scoots away slowly-

Entarriance said:
Sorry ???
Like I said, maybe I mistook it as something else? I feel like I've seen it before, but maybe I didn't see it before. If it really makes you that uncomfortable, I can try and find other ideas. I mean, it's not official, anyway, we're just coming up with suggestions, you know?

And Midsky isn't that bad, either. I mean, being someone who draws and colours every layer of the sky differently, it could make sense.

It's also kind of cute how MDSK is a blue, Calm is assocated with blue, and CHELsea is a blue.

And Danube is a shade of purplish blue.. sort of might be able to be found in the sky?? I'm not sure.

Entarriance said:
Sorry ???

Sorry I get picky with things like that ^-^

JustJazzy said:
I honestly dont think chel or duskm are bad names
like you guys want to start roleplaying sometime this month right?
Yeah, right now its probably just team establishing + Deja Vu's.

Just an idea not to be rude and I'm not talking to anyone in particular butt

anyone who doesn't have any suggestions to compensate for the ones they put down when people are actually thinking of some

should probably keep there mouths shut

JustJazzy said:
Just an idea not to be rude and I'm not talking to anyone in particular butt
anyone who doesn't have any suggestions to compensate for the ones they put down when people are actually thinking of some

should probably keep there mouths shut
Well your clearly talking about me and if you look pages back I already did put some ideas forward so yeah.

NekoChanBo said:
Well your clearly talking about me and if you look pages back I already did put some ideas forward so yeah.
like one post back I did put that I wasn't talking about anyone in particular so yeah.

Let's all chill over a cup of tea

ANYWHO, NOW THAT TEAM STUFF IS SOMEWHAT-SUGGESTIVELY-DETERMINED WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT OTHER THINGS

Like how cool all the weapons for each character are

I like looking at the weapon stuff people make it's rad asfff

Yeah X) I got kind of scared as I saw two other weapons based off of a giant sword, and one looking nearly JUST like mine haha, ohhhhh scary times.

Entarriance said:
Let's all chill over a cup of tea

ANYWHO, NOW THAT TEAM STUFF IS SOMEWHAT-SUGGESTIVELY-DETERMINED WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT OTHER THINGS

Like how cool all the weapons for each character are

I like looking at the weapon stuff people make it's rad asfff
Whatcha think of Celias?

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Whatcha think of Celias?

[/QUOTE]
She has an axe machine gun just think about all the possibilities for war that could be used for

"Ha i passed all her bullets now I can ju-o h no my head's gone gosh darn it"

Entarriance said:
She has an axe machine gun just think about all the possibilities for war that could be used for
"Ha i passed all her bullets now I can ju-o h no my head's gone gosh darn it"
I was originally going to have it as a Hoverboard as well but i was accepted and I never asked so I used it for another rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back