• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

Jesus Christ, what the hell is happening? I just woke up and now there's all this shit.

Also, has anyone else tried to read the Deja Vu's? Like as a story of some sort? Because it reads like a dramatic account of 9/11.

Fuck this shit, just randomize one of the four. Now has two votes I wish I decided to vote for it now just for the funnies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Jesus Christ, what the hell is happening? I just woke up and now there's all this shit.
Also, has anyone else tried to read the Deja Vu's? Like as a story of some sort? Because it reads like a dramatic account of 9/11.

[/QUOTE]
Umm.... okay...?

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Jesus Christ, what the hell is happening? I just woke up and now there's all this shit.

[/QUOTE]
That's actually pretty accurate. If after the towers fell the Al-Qaeda, Nazis, and KKK invaded at the same time.

just realized

it's probably going to take like another day for every-freaking-one to actually vote on the poll

PLEASEGUYSLETSJUSTRANDOMIZE

JustJazzy said:
just realized
it's probably going to take like another day for every-freaking-one to actually vote on the poll

PLEASEGUYSLETSJUSTRANDOMIZE
patience grasshopper.

we need like

people

JustJazzy said:
doesn't have a patient bone in body
who aren't online
SHHSHH, IT'LL BE OK CHILD. IT'S LIKE ONE DAY WE CAN DETERMINE EVERYTHING WITHIN ONE DAY CHILD. Plus, i rather universally agree to it than randomizewithout everyone else's input first. some ppl might get annoyed. That's up to what Ian thinks, tho,

*Pokemon Music plays*

*Impatient J.J would like to battle Patient Entarr*

*pokemon music continues*

JustJazzy said:
doesn't have a patient bone in body
who aren't online
Entarriance said:
SHHSHH, IT'LL BE OK CHILD. IT'S LIKE ONE DAY WE CAN DETERMINE EVERYTHING WITHIN ONE DAY CHILD. Plus, i rather universally agree to it than randomizewithout everyone else's input first. some ppl might get annoyed. That's up to what Ian thinks, tho,

So it's Sting, Honeybear, and Elision that we are waiting for input on?

I'm going to start typing up the intro now (since the teams aren't needed for that)

Hyydra said:
Umm.... okay...?
We got a major terrorist attack underway. Thousands of civilians dead after a large building is destroyed, sounds like the Dubya administration alright.

I reckon we cancel the democratic vote. We should live like America and deny them votes, because they weren't online.

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]We got a major terrorist attack underway. Thousands of civilians dead after a large building is destroyed, sounds like the Dubya administration alright.
I reckon we cancel the democratic vote. We should live like America and deny them votes, because they weren't online.

[/QUOTE]
DO NOT BRING POLITICS INTO THIS!!!!!!

I hate politics so much

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]We got a major terrorist attack underway. Thousands of civilians dead after a large building is destroyed, sounds like the Dubya administration alright.

[/QUOTE]
Or it could just be that form of dictatorship where you THINK your vote matters but it's already been decided?

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]I reckon we cancel the democratic vote. We should live like America and deny them votes, because they weren't online.

[/QUOTE]
Genius! Someone's thinking like an American here!

No no even better let's be trumps

and build a wall to keep them out altogether

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]DO NOT BRING POLITICS INTO THIS!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
I wasn't really being that political. I meant that the American government makes it incredibly difficult for its citizenry to vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back