• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Sorry guys. I would be posting again, but we just had a power outage.

[/QUOTE]
I hope ur power remains A-OK bro!!

Should I respond to you right now Entarriance or let our b0ss here post first?? (Btw totally liked your post)

Oh dear, apologies. I saw the @Neko. I feel so silly now >.< forgive my ignorance, misread the activity Between you two AS one of you two

Ok, so we can finally determine this, I hope people are okay with me making the final decision! Feel free to speak against or make comments otherwise!

MDSK [REQUESTED LETTER ARRANGEMENT] : (Team MIDSKY:
May Whittier, Danube Trojan, Sevag Schwarz, and Kerria Luxton)

LAMB [REQUESTED LETTER ARRANGEMENT] : (Team LAMB: Lilian Falciani, Azure Snow, Melania Rosenberg, and Bonnie Ecgtheow)

DCAF : (Team DECAF: Dusk Leonfeld, Celia Candy, Ao Cobalt, Finch Hawthorne)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

Power is still out. The substation went down (for unknown reasons) and everyone for nearly a mile around us, including the community center and the library, have no electricity. So I'm typing this from my phone (and eating up my data plan in the process). Hopefully power will be back soon, but it's looking like that's not going to be the case.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Update
Power is still out. The substation went down (for unknown reasons) and everyone for nearly a mile around us, including the community center and the library, have no electricity. So I'm typing this from my phone (and eating up my data plan in the process). Hopefully power will be back soon, but it's looking like that's not going to be the case.

[/QUOTE]
I wish you luck!! That sounds awful oh gosh, especially if you procrastinate homework like me ;u;.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Update

[/QUOTE]
I'm terribly sorry to hear that, Ian!!! Hope everything gets better soon :/

Entarriance said:
Ok, so we can finally determine this, I hope people are okay with me making the final decision! Feel free to speak against or make comments otherwise!

MDSK [REQUESTED LETTER ARRANGEMENT] : (Team MIDSKY:
May Whittier, Danube Trojan, Sevag Schwarz, and Kerria Luxton)

LAMB [REQUESTED LETTER ARRANGEMENT] : (Team LAMB: Lilian Falciani, Azure Snow, Melania Rosenberg, and Bonnie Ecgtheow)

DCAF : (Team DECAF: Dusk Leonfeld, Celia Candy, Ao Cobalt, Finch Hawthorne)
Does the underlined name indicate anything?

I fear Celia and Finch are going to implode out of sheer cheerfulness

IG42 said:
Nah, it's just the leader's of each team in this case.

andohdeargod yOU COMBINE CANDY WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS CAFFEINE AS THEIR THEME SONG

IG42 said:
Team Leaders, I believe.

Also I'm sorry I only got one post up today! I have seen your replies and I will most definitely get it into gear tomorrow. I've just been hella sickly today

Quiet said:
Team Leaders, I believe.
Also I'm sorry I only got one post up today! I have seen your replies and I will most definitely get it into gear tomorrow. I've just been hella sickly today
Get well sooooon!! A plague is around my school right now, so my fate may meet yours soon enough

Update #2

So I underestimated the size of the blackout. It's not just one mile.

All over the western coast of Washington power is out because of the big windstorm. Over 100,000 people are without power right now.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Update #2

All over the western coast of Washington power is out because of the big windstorm. Over 100,000 people are without power right now.

[/QUOTE]
Oh my gOSH?!

I PRAY FOR ALL OF WASHINGTON RIGHT NOW THAT SOUNDS DEAD AWFUL?! It must be so dark without any power oh gosh, I hope you guys recover soon?!

While up here on the East Coast we're rocking with the weather's moodswings ;u;

[/QUOTE]
Wow that sucks

[/QUOTE]
Sweet Jesus swaying in the Breezus.

Stay safe, Ian. Don't sweat about anything here as long as you've got a literal windstorm going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back