• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]By the way. Are Mel and Lilith already going to be friends? Or are we starting that over again?

[/QUOTE]
I like the idea that they're friends before... I mean I've known you since my earlier days on the site... might as well

Alright, neat. And it's totally logical that your character as young as he is possibly wouldn't know about the Trojan Legacy in Atlas. But this goes unsaid >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
@Christopher Pyne MP

I'm sorry about this, but I may be "demoting" Sevag.

I've been doing a little research on military ranking and from what I have gathered (and it's not much) ranks in the youth cadet programs cap off at Officer Cadet. Once an officer cadet joins the Army the very next rank available to him is Second Lieutenant (Pilot Officer for the Air Force, Ensign for the Navy/Air Fleet) Sevag however didn't join the military and instead left to study at Beacon, meaning that he would still be an Officer Cadet.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]I'm sorry about this, but I may be "demoting" Sevag.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, ok then...

Why are you researching military cadets? Planning on sending your children to be Merica's cannon fodder?

[QUOTE="Christopher Pyne MP]Oh, ok then...
Why are you researching military cadets? Planning on sending your children to be Merica's cannon fodder?

[/QUOTE]
I just do stuff like that. I get curious about something, I research something. In this case it was military ranking and youth cadet programs.

I bullshat my way through that whole part about cadets. I know nothing about the military.

Also, what's Lilith's reaction going to be to Sevag's rambling lecture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back