• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

The Unamed Beast]Okay. I am just waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL] to respond
Working on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat Did Mel scare Azure?
Azure just doesnt know how to interact xD

Shes a lot more awkward compared to the RWBY rp we were in. In the other one, the teams knew each other already so she wasnt AS shy and socially awkward. But in this...we're starting from square one and she doesnt know ANYONE and she hasnt had the chance to excercise her "social skills". Remember shes been locked away in her home pretty much up until now, so shes like an alien. Naive and ...unknowing of the world...

She reads a book on how to be social for crying out loud! xD (thatll come in the story later lol)

i can split up like 3-4 personality groups among the females (WHICH ISNT BAD IM PLAYING AS ONE)

-Super shy and timid, usually awkward

-The inbetween

-SUPER BUBBLE AND ENERGETIC AND READY TO GOOOOOO!!!!!

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Azure just doesnt know how to interact xD
Shes a lot more awkward compared to the RWBY rp we were in. In the other one, the teams knew each other already so she wasnt AS shy and socially awkward. But in this...we're starting from square one and she doesnt know ANYONE and she hasnt had the chance to excercise her "social skills". Remember shes been locked away in her home pretty much up until now, so shes like an alien. Naive and ...unknowing of the world...

She reads a book on how to be social for crying out loud! xD (thatll come in the story later lol)

[/QUOTE]
I wonder how she'll feel being on the same team as Mel

Entarriance said:
i can split up like 3-4 personality groups among the females (WHICH ISNT BAD IM PLAYING AS ONE)
-Super shy and timid, usually awkward

-The inbetween

-SUPER BUBBLE AND ENERGETIC AND READY TO GOOOOOO!!!!!
who are they?

I barely play as females idk why I guess cuz I feel like I'm just not really good at playing them

even though I am a female

and I just saw that Bonnie was pushing people around in her post and just want to say I was having a random person pushing Ao. like i just wanted an excuse for him to rage ;c

theManCalledSting said:
"Oh not it's not a problem at all, miss..." Mel said with her eyes close but the moment she turned to face the new person. Her face grew red, "Uh, Hello... My Name's... Melania... Rosenburg..." She muttered to the girl, she tried her best to muster everything she wanted to say without sounding like a creep.
"I'm... sure everyone's heading where we're heading... so why not you come along with us... Miss... Uh..." Mel shook in nervousness,
I feel like Mel's in the more shy timid bubble

It's ironic that she's approaching Ao then lol

edit: cuz he's like the complete opposite

Last edited by a moderator:
JustJazzy said:
It's ironic that she's approaching Ao then lol
edit: cuz he's like the complete opposite
shh she's a concerned mom she doesnt want ppl to hurt themselves on the first day

evenifitsakidshedoesntknowintheslightestlikescreamingaboveher

"BREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGS!!"

Please Celia.... stop...

IG42 said:
Hush my cat distracted me!
"I am a cat..... PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!"

Celia has spoken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back