News RpNation Post Completer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like 6pm April First here, so for me, April Fool's is already over haha

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Go for it... I dare you. MAke that joke, and make us all laugh at technology!

[/QUOTE]
Well, hey, Back to the Future failed at 2015's technological endeavors, so this is quite the sham.

??April Fools, Motherfuckers??
140px-Joker_black_02.svg.png

April 1st is a holiday?

Huh, I never thought to use that word before. But I suppose. I just always thought of it as a little tradition, not really a holiday.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Well, hey, Back to the Future failed at 2015's technological endeavors, so this is quite the sham.
I do have problem with Back to Future. Dr. Emmett Brown. Failed 2015 technology designs cooperative game units. Xbox download Mozilla Firefox. Man is accidentally sent 30 years into past. American teenager. Time machine.

Alright everybody, prepare the junk folder. Massive post completer posts on their way.

I do want to know though... Is the intent to hit the junk mail folder, or is junk mail actually meant to serve a viable purpose aside from cluttering our emails...? I never have gotten an answer from those email bots.

I think they're designed to get only the truly gullible, so that the person can more efficiently get whatever they were looking for.

I still question a few of them... Some tend to spam my email box with the same thing twenty times a day... I have at least 10k emails waiting to be read in my junk folder. Not even sure how it's possible to get that much.

You have just made my life easier...I thank you.

This looks cool but thing is.. It looks like it rambles about things that really don't belong there...

[QUOTE="Britt-21]This looks cool but thing is.. It looks like it rambles about things that really don't belong there...

[/QUOTE]
Ohai Britt! It's been a little while!

Now then... Back to ranting about the incomprehensible speed of technological advancement, and to figure out any purpose behind junkmail bots other than spamming my junk folder...

I reaaally hope that this is a joke. Otherwise, I certainly won't be logging on anymore. The level of convenience humanity aspires to achieve takes out effort and therefore will decimate value.

Lol it probably is *shrug* who knows!!!

He did post this at 12 sharp.. I officially claim me being stupid an falling for it and saying it's a joke lol

*reads along and laughs*

*looks down at posting box*

...wait, it's real...? B-but I thought...I thought it was a j--

...oh.

I will definitely be testing out the effectiveness of this, without a doubt. I look forward to seeing how this could be developed :)

Wait. Maybe April Fools? IDEK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back