RP between RP Otaku and jabberwockey19

"I just am, okay." Connor snapped.

"No he will not! Anyway, do you guys want to sleep on my floor or Connor's, and do not worry we will make it cofterable." Alex asked

Connor got up and walked past Jaspere to his room.

"How about you sleep in my room and Jaspere sleeps in Connor's, are you okay with that?" alex asked May.

"I don't know," Alex began "Talk to him." she said patting Jaspere on the back. she turned to May "Why do you sound so diapionted about that?"

"No reason," she then tried changing the subject. "I like clouds, they're so fluffly looking and cute."

Jasper walked to Connor's room and knocked on the door.

Jasper went in and got on his knees dramatically, "I'm sorry for whatever I did."

May left to go get her cat.

"Just go away." Connor snapped as he placed his headphones back in his ears and leaned back in his chair.

Alex ran upstair, looking for jaspere to find him in Connor's doorway. "Where do you want to sleep tonight?" she wispered in his ear.

He pouted, "Not with him, he's mean to me. I don't even know what I did wrong."

~~

May arrived back at Connor's apartment five minutes later with her little kitten.

images

"Fine, you guys will sleep on my floor." alex walked away, down stairs to see May holding a kitten. "hello, little guy.." she said as she pet the cat.

May giggled, "Yeah, he was abandoned in the cold so I took him home." She walked to Connor's room just as Jasper came out looking sad. "Hey Connor, look."

She smiled, "Here, hold him. His name is Cupcake." She handed him the kitten.

~~~

Jasper walked over to Alex, "I don't know what's wrong with him."

"Soo...why you mad at Jasper? Is it because he's annoying?" she asked him.

~~~

Jasper sighed and sat down on the sofa.

He put his arm around her, "So you met Cupcake then?"

~~

May nodded, "At least you don't have to live with him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back