RP between RP Otaku and jabberwockey19

"Yes i am." Alex said teasing him, she swam over and hugged him, "i'm sorry."

Connor turned around and splashed back.

Jasper smiled softly, "It's ok."

~~~

May pouted wanting to win, she splashed him. "You have to let me win cause I'm a delicate girl," she said with puppydog eyes.

May got out and dried herself off. She put her cardigan back on and went out to Jasper's car and unlocked the door. She got in and put her dress back on. there was a soft beep and she checked her text messages. What she saw frightened her but she deleted the message.

~~~

Jasper swam over to Connor. "Hey."

"Hey." Connor said to Jaspere.

Alex did a cannon ball into the pool. After a while of swimming she went to find May.

May got out of the car and sat on the hood. There was another ping and another threatening text appeared.

~~~

Jasper smiled nicely, "So, you having fun?"

"Yeah, i am." Connor said with a smile.

Alex saw May and went over and sat next to her. "Are you okay?" she asked her.

"Hmm? Yeah, of course..." she said but she sounded kinda distant.

~~~

"Good, good." Jasper looked around feeling slightly awkward.

May shook her head, "I seriously can't."

~~~

Jasper sighed and got out of the pool. He went to go find his sister.

Alex grabbed May's hand carfully and looked at her "Yes, you can, May. I won't get mad or scared, just tell me I care about you." she said sweetly.

Connor got out of the pool and grabbed a towel.

"But if I tell you, they'll come after you too. And Jasper and Connor." she hugged her knees close to her chest.

~~

Jasper walked over to May and Alex, "What's up with you two?"

"Jaspere can you give us a minute, plaese?" Alex asked sweetly, then turned to May. "May, I don't care, if someone is trying to hurt you, then I want to help. I am not asking any more, tell me." she said very sweetly but stern.

Connor went to find Alex.

She showed her the text which read: Don't think you're safe, I know where you live. BTW you talk in your sleep.

There was a picture linked to the message, a picture of a room. A picture of her room.

~~

Jasper was walked around a short distance away from the girls.

"It means that everything they said was true." she sighed and explained, "Jasper he's in a gang, you know that. One day there was an incident and they were gonna kill Jasper. I sorta interfered and ruined their plans now they want to hurt me slowly. Jasper can't find out or he'll go overboard."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back