Royal Witches

So I was rooting through my picture collection for an image of a lightning themed witch (because yes, that's happening, you can't stop me) and instead I found a picture for Maraget's youngest sister. [image]

@Giyari I like that picture a lot oAo

Also, I need to read up on posts before I can throw Mabel in. Dx

I've been slacking... OTL

//solemnly mourns the weekend and the end of a snow week

Thinking of putting another post up... I'll do it tomorrow. Tired now, free time tomorrow after acedemic meet.

welian said:
//solemnly mourns the weekend and the end of a snow week
I just want you to know its been sunny and 75 degrees here in Mexico for the past 2 weeks. Good thing I dont have school this semester, I can just lounge by the pool with my good friend, beer.

@KiraInfinite: My character is a 12-petal researcher who develops ways for non-witches (fonts specifically) to kill blight. Maybe she can work with Vera from time to time. Celeste would love permission to do testing on live blight (her alternative is to enlist and get some field tests in that way). Even if she couldn't test on them, she'd love to hear all the gross details on where their weak points are, how man types there are, how strong their skin/armor. All that good stuff. I'll post her up in a bit.

KiraInfinite said:
I just want you to know its been sunny and 75 degrees here in Mexico for the past 2 weeks. Good thing I dont have school this semester, I can just lounge by the pool with my good friend, beer.
I'm envious of you both. It's a lovely 34 degrees (F) here with a wind that could freeze your cojones off. And no sight of snow either.

@Zahzi "His eyebrow rose when she brought out one of the crystals to demonstrate. Certainly less macabre than the LAST experiment she was going nuts on. There are still some people who can't eat lamb after that one."

I lol'd. We wont go into detail on what that experiment entailed

Hm... I wanted to post but I don't know what to do. Bah, at least I made up my mind that the McKinley's own an inn called the Queen's Tree and dable in just about everything else.

KiraInfinite said:
I'm replying to you in a private message because these nerds couldn't understand our awesome 12-petal researching-ness.
Capella said:
My character is a 12-petal researcher who develops ways for non-witches (fonts specifically) to kill blight. Maybe she can work with Vera from time to time. Celeste would love permission to do testing on live blight (her alternative is to enlist and get some field tests in that way). Even if she couldn't test on them, she'd love to hear all the gross details on where their weak points are, how man types there are, how strong their skin/armor. All that good stuff. I'll post her up in a bit.
I have a feeling that 12petal Matriarch Neave Niccals would be all up in this co-conspiratorially down with the unethical hands-on research. Shame she's an NPC.

TheDaftStudent said:
I have a feeling that 12petal Matriarch Neave Niccals would be all up in this co-conspiratorially down with the unethical hands-on research. Shame she's an NPC.
she'd have probably been at Vera's presentation though, wouldnt she? after all she wrote that intro diddly on the blight

KiraInfinite said:
she'd have probably been at Vera's presentation though, wouldnt she? after all she wrote that intro diddly on the blight
She totally would have. She's obsessed with the Blight. In a very unhealthy way.

-shakes fist at lag- I think I double posted for Whisper. Hell, my post won't even show up on my screen. If so I'll get rid of the clutter when I can now that there's delete buttons for our own posts.

Edit: Ignore me; post showed up and there's only one of it so maybe I'm just growing delirious from lack of sleep. ( :D )

Actual footage of the day Amelanch's daughter, Diantha, gets her magic:

[media]

[/media]

Working on a post myself, but I've got the weekend from hell coming up with work. I'm busy earnin'

Me too! haha well working on post anyway moved Jamie up to the palace for his audience with the Queen, balls in welian's court for that one heh just thought I'd poke myself towards the plot a bit more so can get settled in ^^ loving everything so far great mix so early on of different stories, different walks of life even :3 looking forward to more from everyone!

Giyari said:
Alright, "weekend". Time for Giy to get a post in
I lied. I am sorry.

In my defence, I was at uni all day and my brain is moosh.

I have some of a post though, got a couple of paragraphs, but I'd be struggling to get more out just now. Gonna go to sleps and do the rest tomorrow :3

I can't disagree wkth you there. And my grandma works the night shift at a hospital as a nurse. And she works in the part kf the hospital where the crazies are put. And still she wakes up before I do on her days off, and when I'm over.

@Capella

@Zahzi

Sorry for the delay, been running around being awesome. Ill get a post in tomorrow. I want to try to get Vera back to her place soonish so that... she can do... things...

She may invite Celeste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back