Royal Witches

Beowulf said:
Mistakes were made. All is fine.

Wait a second. Did you say the majority whatever are female?
Well, I actually could be really wrong about RPN, but most of the RP sites I've been on have had mostly female users.

It's like my dad always says

"Its not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog."

Morbuskid said:
It's like my dad always says
"Its not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog."
Ok but what if I'm a majestic butterfly princess? Because I totes am, in case that was ever up for debate.

Let me find my wizards cap and see uf I can find jt in the book. Hover over the appprofile picture, a bunch of options should come down. From here I'm not sure. I believe there is an options tab that you sayneed to somethingclick on. Excuse sselling mistakes. Stupid autocorrect.

UnquietDreams said:
Always happy to toss my father onto a stranger's fetish list. There's picture proof of him rocking daisy dukes and a belly shirt. Makes me so proud.
Cloudy knows all about daisy dukes. And bikinis on top.

I'm at work, where I've been trapped for long hours lately (please send help). Posts will come when my boss unlocks my manacles. I promise. I've been working on a good location to insert Fianna (hurr hurr) into the story.

I read Morbuskid and I think Mobius.

And then it makes me realize how much I miss that cyborg flying squirrel. ;;A;;

ilu Mobo. <3

Great. Now I'm wondering if an unaugmented Möbius can be worked into things.

Veronica wouldn't bother with a pet because of her job, but Whisper does like animals, and sunflower seeds? ..... Dang it Yuuki look at what you're making me do! (:<)

You don't now how much I would hate that in real life. I have long hair, it's winter, cold, and I can't wear a hat in school. I wouldn't do anything, I'm a gentle soul, just give you an evil stare. But that's beside the point. I now want to know about Mobious/Mobo.

Its k. I don't pet people in real life.

Mainly because most people are taller than me and I'd have to reach up to pet their heads and I'm not about to admit that I'm vertically challenged. 8U

Mobius is literally the best wingman you could ever have. A cyborg flying squirrel that gets all the ladies. Okay, maybe he's a terrible wingman. But he's one hell ofa stud and the best sidekick to a certain Mr. Haughty Redhead that is not in this rp. 8D

I'M NOT SHORT THE WORLD IS TOO TALL ;;A;;

jkjk

no hard feelin's

@Beowulf

Pick a bushbaby instead~~~~

617med.jpg

[QUOTE="Yuuki of the Strata]OMG CHINCHILLAS.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, that expression = when I forget my glasses and someone asks me a question at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back