Royal Witches

Yes.

/kicks Star Driver and Nurarihyon no Mago under her bed because it's not like she spent a weekend each binge-watching them

/or Static Shock

/or Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

/or the first two seasons of Jackie Chan Adventures

welian said:
Yes.
/kicks Star Driver and Nurarihyon no Mago under her bed because it's not like she spent a weekend each binge-watching them

/or Static Shock

/or Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
O_O

*flips ALL THE TABLES*

DON'T DENY YOUR LOVE FOR BINGE WATCHING

SHHHH MY HOMEWORK IS DUE IN AN HOUR AND I'M PRETENDING TO BE PRODUCTIVE

Jokes on you because i fucking finished my homework. 3 forum posts and a worksheet on e-commerce.

[QUOTE="Father Gigantor]Check your privelage,

[/QUOTE]
isIYRG7.gif

TheDaftStudent said:
A fan AU of Gravity Falls & Over The Garden Wall:
I'm not really that huge a follower of Gravity Falls to be honest, but I adore that burn gif to pieces.

Yay Blue!

Alright, so, so much for starting this weekend... kind of. I'm going to be going through the profiles now and actually responding to them. If I give your profile the all-clear, you are welcome to post it, without the prompt.

Unless you want to include your masterpiece response in your profile, in which case, I suggest you put it in a spoiler tag cuz ya'll write a lot.

There. Eight profiles were sent to me over the past week, and eight profiles have been responded to!

I now immediately feel like putting more detail into Gretel's magic after reading Hobo's post for Whisper...

Lmao! I wouldn't worry too much, I think Crys has plenty of details!

I left magic fairly bland as when I was writing it I kind of expected spells to show up in the mechanics thread, but now I realise that they're probably going to be added in as the story progresses...

Giyari said:
Lmao! I wouldn't worry too much, I think Crys has plenty of details!
I left magic fairly bland as when I was writing it I kind of expected spells to show up in the mechanics thread, but now I realise that they're probably going to be added in as the story progresses...
Y'think so? o-o I think Gretel has lots o' details too. :3 I didn't even write up Crys' spell 'till today because I was lazy! xD

Imma gonna write some up like that, cause Gretel's the same, although I don't think she'll have anything much other than black spells. Red maybe, but that's about it, lol

I can't send a message, else I would, but are fonts ranked by the same system witches are?

edit: Nvm, I have been staring at my profile too long. The answer is right in front of me.

Yeah they are, and no worries, haha!

Happens to me all the time too... "What was this again? Urgh, what am I even writing..."

Super done.

Also, for those interested, Kris Mandala's appearance is as such

pGkGQyi.jpg

She's also in lesbians with someone else, so too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back