Roommates! [Inactive]

He looked at her, his eyes flickering over her body, then back up to her face. Wow.. "I haven't really gone swimming for a long time." He smiled. "Do you mind if I take off my shirt." He bit his lip and asked nervously.

Miki smiled at him. She pulled his knees down and sat on his lap. "There is no hiding from me." Miki said.

"It is not, now stop saying that. You need your body to live." Miki said. She leaned on him, her face in his neck. "And I need you to live."

Charlie layed back with her. Smiling, he concentrated a little, still playing with her hair. The island that they were on came to life with flowers of turquoise and white, all different kinds of flowers.

Miki looked up from his neck. She looked around at all the flowers that had suddenly appeared. She turned to Charlie. "Thank you." She mumbled as she hugged him.

"Your welcome then." Miki said. She leaned close enough to touch his forehead with hers. She breathed in a deep and happy sigh as she closed her eyes.

Miki joined in, her voice soft and soothing. She smiled against his forehead as she sang. They sounded like a prefect harmony.

Miki smiled as she sang. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. But she was going to have to think of more witty lines because she was running out.

"Hm..." He smiled. "I'll buy you a book of puns then." He slowly drifted of to sleep with her in his arms. He had christened this place though. He called it the island of flowers.

Miki looked at him with wide eyes. "I am not carrying you home. That's your job." Miki said. She smiled and poked his soft cheek. "Wake up~ We need to walk home~" She said.

Charlie woke up immediately, laughing. "You want me to carry you home?" He laughed. "Okay then!" He grinned. "But i dont fancy getting wet again so..." He stood up, picking up Miki with him. He started to put his foot on the water, until ground extended to where his feet were all the way to the other side. He grabbed her stuff and carried her all the way home and to her room.

Miki laid down on her bed. She snuggled under her covers, breathing in the smell of home. She smiled at Charlie.

Charlie leant down and kissed her, smiling, then said his goodbyes and walked to his room. He got out of his wet clothes and layed on his bed. Falling asleep, he hoped he dreamt of Miki.

(Gotta gooo!!)

Conner eventually wandered back into the dorm and into his room. Once more setting his alarm and getting dressed for bed, he wondered at his good luck. Still no roommate. Hoping it would stay that way, Conner falls asleep with Gypsy in the other bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back