Roommates! [Inactive]

Eri smiled at the two, knowing that there was an awkward tension. "I'm probably going to go take a quick cat nap, no pun intended," Eri quipped, her ears twitching as she yawned. "I'll reconnect with you guys in a bit, I guess."

Kyle immediately dropped his 'friendly' smile intended to Charlie and looked at Eri, ''See you tonight.'' he said smiling (for real this time) with no tension but just natually.

"See ya." Charlie smiled and looked at Kyle nervously. He wasn't sure what to say to him, really. "Erm..." He looked at his feet. "Sorry about walking into you yesterday.. And all the events after that." You just kind of frighten me a bit, he thought.

Kyle didn't know what to respond, he honestly forgot all about it. He just tried smiling again more sincerely. ''No problem.'', he jumped off from the counter and entered the living room, unloading his books from school. He didn't mind Charlie's presents.

Charlie got a water and pulled out his apple from earlier and put it back in the fridge. He took a swig of water and walked into the living room, turned on the gaming console which he was grateful for and looked through the games. He groaned. "You wanna play something?" He asked Kyle. "You'll probably win or whatever."

((Yey for lack of notifications. e-e))

Alexander was a bit late back to his room as he was walking a bit slowly. When he finally reached it and entered he set his bag down next to he bed and laid on it, sighing. Empty except for him, as usual. He realized he hadn't had anything to eat all day and went to the kitchen to get some food, but only because he had to eat. He really wasn't all that hungry to be honest. Charlie and Kyle were in there but Alexander said nothing as they were conversing, be it small. After a few seconds he went back to his room with some simple buttered toast and got onto his laptop.

Kyle sighted, ''Well first off, that's my console..'' he said, ''and no, I have to finish this homework first.'' he said. He didn't understand why he was trying to be this nice, how did he know that guy wouldn't back stab him later on.

Kyle smirked, ''Yes, in maths for you. i have Mystical Creatures 101 so more homework for me.'' He stood back up and packed his bag. ''I don't mind if you play, I'll come back down later tho, after i finish.'' he said. The noise wouldn't let him concentrate so he prefered leaving before creating more problems then he has now. He walked up the stairs and in his dorm room. Before he entered he realized that Miki, was in there. He sighted and immediately dissipated the anger inside of him. He walked in the room ignoring her and sat on his bureau.

Miki continued typing. She nodded her head, signaling a silent hello. She wasn't sure what to say after the silence all day.

Kyle keeping in mind his promise with Eri, he continued using the silent treatment and giving the damn girl distance. He had no Idea why she became that insupportable and so susceptible.

Charlie decided not to play, went and grabbed his apple from the fridge and locked himself in the bathroom to eat it. He ate half the apple and threw it in the bin, then showered, and brushed his teeth. He walked back downstairs and sat on the couch, he put his earphones in and tapped to the rhythm of the beat.

Miki glanced at Kyle. He was defiantly trying to give her the silent treatment. She smiled a bit and went back to her typing.

He was almost done with his homework, just a little research on Phonix and he would finish up and pack up his books for the day. He had printed the few Sources and documents and grinned widely when everything was completed.

Miki passed her laptop of to the side. She looked strait forward and took a deep breath. "Hey Kyle?" Miki asked.

Kyle had placed everything neatly in his backpack, ready for tomorrow. Kyle groaned, his anger was creeping back up but he breathed in and out and finally looked at her in the eyes not uttering a word.

"I would like to get this over with." Miki said. "With words, not fists." She said. She looked at him calmly, trying to decipher his plan.

Kyle just looked away, if he stared any longer he would end up doing something he would regret. ''K..'' he simply stated firmly .

"Look, I know you and Eri got this thing going, or whatever but, I just want to be friends." Miki said. She sighed as she cam into the short version of her backstory. "All I have ever wanted is friends. Unfortunately, every friend I've had has pulled me down by getting my hopes up the leaving me on the corner street." Miki said.

Kyle smirked, So that's what was going on... He finally understood why she acted so strangely around them. He sighted, it wasn't anything stupid and he kind of understood why she was this ackward, jealous is a bitchh after all. ''Fine with me. Tho i don't remember letting you go, more like you blasting me with insults and feeding the rumors. I've always been the same around you.'' he stated. It was an honest reply, he wasn't the one that changed but her who got jealous.

Miki looked at him. "I'm just being so stupid. But every time I get my hopes up I end up in tears. So I figured to save myself from falling down like every time before I could distance myself and end up better off." Miki said. She put her head in her hands. "I'm just being so stupid." She mumbled.

Kyle shrugged, he had no idea what to respond. If she started crying even less. He sighted and looked at her, ''Maybe just tending towards a few human emotions.'' he stated boredly.

Miki could take it anymore. The tears were slipping down as all her horrible memories came back. The lies, the hatred, the bruises. She kept her head down as soft sobs racked her body.

Charlie decided to watch girls against boys upstairs on his laptop with his earphones in. He walked upstairs, put on his jogging bottoms instead of his jeans. Laying in bed he loaded up the film and watched. (I gotta go to school now see you guys later :3 )

Kyle just stayed seated on his chair, what the hell is she doing? he stayed there, waiting for her to stop crying. It took minutes and minutes... and she still didn't stop. '' Hum..was I suppose to do something anime like?'' he said bewildered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back