romantic Zombie Apocalypse [Inactive]

After driving for a bit they pulled up at the lake. "I hope you can swim." she says to the two of them.

"Cuz' there is no way in hell that we can drive over. Like I said, It's surrounded by water." she says as she glances nervously out the back window.

He laughed "don't worry, I'll get you there just fine." He turned to the other girl. "Do you think there will be any zombies on the island we need to clear out?"

"No. My family is in Florida." she says as she opens the door. She stands at the edge of the lake and nervously scans the edge of the woods.

Orion jumps out of the back and takes off his shirt. "We should get moving quickly right?" he says as he stuffs his shirt into the medical case

"Whatever you do just hurry." she unintentionally snaps as she hears groans and cries of the dead coming from the woods. She turns and dives into the water and begins the long-ish swim to the house.

Orion hands Mayuu the medical case and grabs her by the waist. "Just hold on alright?" he says as he jumps backwards into the water, doing a one handed backstroke.

Mayuu feels warm Orion's body and starts to blush.. she didn't plan it.. but she enjoyed the way it was...

she actually felt a bit happy about it...

She occasionally raises her head above the water to take a gulp of air. "Almost there!" she yells.

Orion does his best to keep up wit the girl in front of him. "How are you holding up Mayuu?"

Orion was breathing heavily by the time he reached the shore. With a sigh he hoisted Mayuu onto the shore and pulled himself out of the water. "Well that was fun"

"Yeah. Anywho help yourself to anything. Except the first room on the right in the hallway upstairs. That ones mine." she says as she walks to the kitchen to fire up the large generator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back