Roleplaying

«You're right,» Narrator replies. He chuckles and walks on. Two shadow figures watched the party of two out of their vision.

«You're right,» Narrator replies. He chuckles and walks on. Two shadow figures watched the party of two out of their vision.

"Now I get that you're just a winged shadow, but do you know how to fly" Marcus asked with a hint of curiosity.

«Oh yeah, I can fly! But I am not a shadow, I just generate light at a frequency where I look like a shadow, :]»  says the Narrator. «Wanna see me fly?»

Narrator smiles. «Yup, I agree.»

The shadow being walks closer to the party and can be slightly seen.

Narrator sees the shadow being. «Who's that?»

Narrator smiles. «Yup, I agree.»

The shadow being walks closer to the party and can be slightly seen.

Narrator sees the shadow being. «Who's that?»

"Who's what?" Marcus said as he turned around "I don't see anyone!"

Narrator has an uneasy feeling and generates a light. The shadow being heavily contrasts with the light. «That.»

Narrator has an uneasy feeling and generates a light. The shadow being heavily contrasts with the light. «That.»

"I don't know who you are, but you aren't harming me or narrator!" Marcus said as he held out his staff threateningly.

The being makes an unearthly sound slightly similar to a chuckle. Narrator shoots a beam of positive energy and the shadow being's eyes just glow brighter and redder.

Last edited by a moderator:
The being makes an unearthly sound slightly similar to a chuckle. Narrator shoots a beam of positive energy and the shadow being's eyes just glow briter and redder.

"Don't anger it!" Marcus called out "unless that's your evil counterpart!"

Narrator stops and the shadow being shoots a ray of darkness into Narrator, who starts to emit a strange bluish light.

«Oh no, this guy is just attacking me because he can,» Narrator replies, patting the shadow being in the back. It stops firing the dark ray and looks at Narrator. «Yeah, bye,» says Narrator, walking off. The shadow being asks, «Why walk off? Why be friendly? Tell me, why are you of the realm of positive energy?» «Well, why are you of the realm of negative energy?» replies Narrator. The shadow being does not reply.

«Oh no, this guy is just attacking me because he can,» Narrator replies, patting the shadow being in the back. It stops firing the dark ray and looks at Narrator. «Yeah, bye,» says Narrator, walking off. The shadow being asks, «Why walk off? Why be friendly? Tell me, why are you of the realm of positive energy?» «Well, why are you of the realm of negative energy?» replies Narrator. The shadow being does not reply.

"Correct me if I'm wrong narrator, but weren't you two first crested when the heavens came into existence?" Marcus said as he wondered if he's preaching the right story

«You are close. That is a common misconception. I created the ancestors of this guy before time,» says the Narrator. The shadow being waves. «They chose to dominate the negative plane and I chose to dominate the positive plane. Now, no mortal can stay in each raw, core plane for long because they would die, and each planar creature gains power from the other.»

«You are close. That is a common misconception. I created the ancestors of this guy before time,» says the Narrator. The shadow being waves. «They chose to dominate the negative plane and I chose to dominate the positive plane. Now, no mortal can stay in each raw, core plane for long because they would die, and each planar creature gains power from the other.»

"Now how were you created?" Asked Markus as he looked for something to tell his congregation to make up for lying to them at his next sermon,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back