Roleplaying

Narrator goes to a spell components shop and asks for ten sapphires. The shop owner starts to say that that will be 5000 gold, but before the owner finishes, Narrator lays down a hundred thousand gold. «Keep the change.» Narrator walks out and crushes the sapphires in his hand. He throws the dust in the air and holds his arm up high. A bolt of lightning strikes into Narrator's hand and a bright white blade appears in his hand. «I am done, too.»

Marcus said with amazement "Now that you have your lightning sword, let's embark" Before saying goodbye to his fellow townsfolk.

«Okay,» says Narrator, waving goodbye and walking west. «I shall name this blade.....»

Marcus knows that Narrator is a trickster and a mixed bag, so he mentally prepared himself for a laughing at the silly name of the sword.

«Thanks for your input,» says Narrator. There is a forest ahead. «There is a forest ahead,» he says. He contemplates his choices. «I'm contemplating my choices.»

«Thanks for your input,» says Narrator. There is a forest ahead. «There is a forest ahead,» he says. He contemplates his choices. «I'm contemplating my choices.»

"If there's a forest, then we better be prepared to deal with weird cults & tribes" Marcos said

«Like the Crimson Circle,» says the Narrator, shuddering for a second.

"well, I was more thinking along the lines of the hitlerites or the trolls, but yeah I suppose the Crimson whatever is in there too" Marcos said

«The Crimson Circle worships Likho. They are a diabolical cult who murders all good who come close. They are a formidable enemy, one that can obliterate an angel in just one minute.»

«The Crimson Circle worships Likho. They are a diabolical cult who murders all good who come close. They are a formidable enemy, one that can obliterate an angel in just one minute.»

Marcos went wide eyed and said "Wait, Lihko is basically Russian Satan! If they're in there, we could go to communist hell! If we go through the forest, you better be on your guard!"

Narrator nods. He sheathes JOHN CENA as a little John Cena theme plays softly. Narrator then asks, «Do you have any magic tricks up your sleeve?»

Narrator nods. He sheathes JOHN CENA as a little John Cena theme plays softly. Narrator then asks, «Do you have any magic tricks up your sleeve?»

"I know how to shapeshift, I can also pull off some of these" Marcus said as he generated a fireball in one hand & a lightning sparks in the other.

«Fireball and Lightning Spark are both level five spells. Nice,» says Narrator. «And I can do this.» He holds out his hand and a sphere of bright energy appears. «This is positive energy. It rapidly fills you with energy until you implode. :]»

«Fireball and Lightning Spark are both level five spells. Nice,» says Narrator. «And I can do this.» He holds out his hand and a sphere of bright energy appears. «This is positive energy. It rapidly fills you with energy until you implode. :]»

"That'll be useful for the Crimson Circle" Marcus said "but enough waffle, let's go into the woods" as he walked into the woods.

Narrator decides to hold back on drawing JOHN CENA and takes another sapphire. He crushes it and flings the dust in the air. All the water in the area disappears and a pink hammer with rabbit ears appears in Narrator's hand. «Now this is Cute Bunny.»

Another sapphire later, the rocks disappear and a Shiba Inu materializes, repeatedly saying wow. «That should be enough.»

Users who are viewing this thread

Back