Roleplaying

Salsa nods. "This is working better than I thought." He looks at his part of the world. Barren. Volcanic. Scalding. Perfect.

"We shall see."

Meanwhile, a group of Hellspawn is summoned to the overworld by scarlet circle members out in a prairie outside of Dankness' Capitol city. Said Hellspawn take on human forms and collectively walk towards the castle.

The sentry spy glances over and smiles, opening the gate to let the Hellspawn through.

The Hellspawn upon getting to the overworld shift into humanlike fussades, some resembling townsfolk, others resembling gerenhiem troops. They each collectively work toward the castle.

Salsa intently watches the event via dark magic.

The closer they got to the castle, the less organized they became untill they only resembled your average RPG parties. Two got to the castle and one yelled out "LOWER THE DRAW BRIDGE, I WANT TO SERVE THE KING!"

The sentry waves and lowers the drawbridge.

The guard looks up. "Hey, I never saw you before. Are you one of the new recruits?"

(Well, I no)

The guard says, "Welcome to the kingdom of Dankness!"

(The "I no" was a pun. Get it? Because no sounds like know? And you said no?)

(Excuse me while I cry in the corner because of my incompetence in making puns.)

(Well, I no)

The guard says, "Welcome to the kingdom of Dankness!"

(The "I no" was a pun. Get it? Because no sounds like know? And you said no?)

(Excuse me while I cry in the corner because of my incompetence in making puns.)

"Raise the drawbridge please!" One of the 'troops' called

The guard obviously doesn't notice the troops in the back. "Finally, some people came!" he beams, letting the 'troops' go into the castle.

The king looks up, beaming, with a jolly rancher in his hand. "Hey, it's the recruits!" He welcomes them. "Thank Narrator, you're finally here! Now we can stand a chance against the Red Wizard." He then picks up a jolly ranchee. "Want one?"

The king looks up, beaming, with a jolly rancher in his hand. "Hey, it's the recruits!" He welcomes them. "Thank Narrator, you're finally here! Now we can stand a chance against the Red Wizard." He then picks up a jolly ranchee. "Want one?"

"Our honer" a couple of the troops said while others snicker at the amusing thought that the king doesn't know about Narrator's death.

The king puts a bowl of jolly ranchers in the center of the room. "So, how to we stop them from invading..?"

The king puts a bowl of jolly ranchers in the center of the room. "So, how to we stop them from invading..?"

"For starters, you should summon narrator's deceased spirit & then maybe you need to excrecize the demons and finnally you ought to make allies with demons who fight Lihko's regime" one of the troops say while the rest nom on jolly ranchers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back