Roleplaying

(the other option is that you will be encased in stone and whatever the effigy resembles will be your ghostly form between your death and your rebirth.) 

"Die andere Option ist, dass Sie in Stein umhüllt wird und was auch immer die effigy ähnelt Ihre gespenstische Form zwischen Tod und Ihre Wiedergeburt sein." The plague doctor explained @The Narrator

Last edited by a moderator:
Narrator stands behind the counter, showing his arm. With the sleeve not rolled up. Because the coat is his skin.

You wouldn't understand, it's God stuff.

Narrator stands behind the counter, showing his arm. With the sleeve not rolled up. Because the coat is his skin.

You wouldn't understand, it's God stuff.

"Das wird ein bisschen zu stechen" the plague doctor said as he wrapped a latex band around narrator's arm, to show his energy vessels before saying "tiefe Atemzüge"and one moment later, Narrator was injected with anti-venom.

Last edited by a moderator:
(It is so funny reading the Google-translated German xD! I am an German and now im seeing YOUR mistakes! And i love to play Medic in TF2. He is too German... Dummköpfe!)

''What?'' he said. He saw Marcus was feeling a bit weird because he didn't end his sentence. ''Do you really need to know more? Just call me the price for the magic you done.''

(It is so funny reading the Google-translated German xD! I am an German and now im seeing YOUR mistakes! And i love to play Medic in TF2. He is too German... Dummköpfe!)

''What?'' he said. He saw Marcus was feeling a bit weird because he didn't end his sentence. ''Do you really need to know more? Just call me the price for the magic you done.''

"I was trying to get your name" Marcus said "you can give me like 5, maybe 10 silver" 

(Ich klingen vielleicht wie ein Retard XD)

He gives him 10 silver credits. ''Well...'', he says, ''...so you want my name? Well, it Unit ALX-203, otherwise known as Freemankiller. And...why do you want my name?''

(Ja das tust du xD! [Ich klinge vielleicht wie ein Idjot xD])

He gives him 10 silver credits. ''Well...'', he says, ''...so you want my name? Well, it Unit ALX-203, otherwise known as Freemankiller. And...why do you want my name?''

(Ja das tust du xD! [Ich klinge vielleicht wie ein Idjot xD])

"Just so I could get to know you, freemankiller" Marcus humbly stated "I kinda need to know you before we go off and battle the red wizard."

''We?'' he said suprised. He wanted to get out of here, not fight a red wizard. ''Why we? I want to battle the Freeman... not an red Wizard!'' He was wondering if it was G-man, but he is 100% not red. ''Im not interested in fighting that guy... i just wanna get out of here with the help of the All-seeing-Eye.''

''We?'' he said suprised. He wanted to get out of here, not fight a red wizard. ''Why we? I want to battle the Freeman... not an red Wizard!'' He was wondering if it was G-man, but he is 100% not red. ''Im not interested in fighting that guy... i just wanna get out of here with the help of the All-seeing-Eye.''

"Well, red wizard is harbor in an army to invade Dankness, but maybe after I have breakfast, we can go to the cave of the all seeing eye okay" Marcus said

(I respect your competency in this (relative to you) foreign language, I wish I could be that coherent in other languages without use of google's "make a dofus out of yourself to foreigners" machine)

(XD)

''Fine...'' he replays. ''But...it's not gonna change much for me if 'Dankness' gets invaded. I care more about the Citadell, and i hope the Eye can help me.''

(XD)

''Fine...'' he replays. ''But...it's not gonna change much for me if 'Dankness' gets invaded. I care more about the Citadell, and i hope the Eye can help me.''

"Let's talk about this over breakfast" Marcus says walking out the door motioning freeman killer to follow.

Salsa laughs. "It worked."

A yellow stone on the ground has a note saying, "Bring this to Marcus"

(assuming the note appears in the place of narrator) The plague doctor looked down at the note & said "wer ist der Magier Marcus?"

The note changes to say, "Bring this to Marcus @JackSepticHotel"

The plague doctor picked it up, put it into a box and wrote the address of the hotel septiceye on Saïd box. He took it to the post office and handed it over to the mailmen before going back to his doctor's office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back