Roleplaying

He sees them and assumes they are an kind of zombie, so he tries to too avoid them. But this time they spot him. He greats them with an ''Hello...'' and walks down the path besides the path, but still stays alert. He tries to hide his wound and says: ''I wish i had too normal blood...'' and that's not an lie.

One of the vampires turned with curiosity & asked "well, what kind of blood do you have, cyberman?"

Salsa grunts in frustration. "We must attack the kingdom of Dankness earlier than expected, Likho," he says.

Salsa grunts in frustration. "We must attack the kingdom of Dankness earlier than expected, Likho," he says.

Lihko telepathise do "well I could du dat, but while yu could have one of your guys assassinate narrator, while I have my demonic troops besiege the castle"

''Gentic changed. It is weaker in chase i get a zombie. I already tried to make it better, but failed. Good thing is that blood is mostly useless, i only need it to feel not big pain.'' he says a little, little sad. Then he tires to walk away.

'That sounds like hollow blood, I don't want that' one of the vampires thought

The Eye could help him to full fill his goal...but he knew he shold heal himself up first before he goes on his next jorney. He now walks fast to Jack's village.

After a brief while, he does get to jack's village to see it mostly empty with only one building that is still lit up, the hotel septiceye

''Good...'' he says and slowley start walking to the room. But then he returns and says: ''And another thing...can you tell me where i can find an person named 'Mark'?''

"Mark who" the shadow creature asked as a vampire then interjected "if your talking about Marck Fischbach, he was kidnapped by troops from the Anime shogunate."

The cature appears behind Narrator, who stabs Narrator in the bck.

Narrator twists around and beheads the creature.

But he was unknowingly poisoned.....

Salsa nods. "He will never expect it.. until he dies. Then we take over this world, once and for all."

(Back, I got two Pikachu and an Arceus. But lost a Darkrai and three bulbasaurs. Arceus is weaker than Darkrai.. but better than Darkrai)

(Back, I got two Pikachu and an Arceus. But lost a Darkrai and three bulbasaurs. Arceus is weaker than Darkrai.. but better than Darkrai)

On narrator's end, there was a sign reading "The shrine of Notch .4mi" "Gerenheiser border checkpoint 1.0 mi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back