Roleplaying

''Silver?!'' he said confused. ''You must be kidding! Here, do these 20 Credits count?!'' He shows them 20 Credits. They look like they have been made of silver.

''And...illuminati?!'' he said even more confused. ''No! Does this look like them?!'' He shows the other skeleton one of his badages.

View attachment 156623

"I-if you still want a room sir, you can have one" the skeleton said not used to seeing armor like freemankiller's

Last edited by a moderator:
''Thanks...'' he says and goes into the room they gave him. He was trying to accses Overwatch, but there was no connection. He to analize where he might be, but it didn't work. He knew he was lost. Then he reconizes an wound. ''Dammit...these rebels have an good aim...'' he says while trying to stop the wound. He then goes again to the skeleton and asks: ''Do you know where i can find H.E.V. healthing stations? I assume you don't know what that is, so anything like medical items or batteris?''

"Well, there's a plague doctor in the village & they gave fairly advanced healing technology." The skeleton says pointing in the direction of where it's located

Horned shadows can be seen moving towards the freekiller as a whisper can be heard in his head "дать нам свою душу, смертный!"

''Thanks...'' he says and goes into the room they gave him. He was trying to accses Overwatch, but there was no connection. He to analize where he might be, but it didn't work. He knew he was lost. Then he reconizes an wound. ''Dammit...these rebels have an good aim...'' he says while trying to stop the wound. He then goes again to the skeleton and asks: ''Do you know where i can find H.E.V. healthing stations? I assume you don't know what that is, so anything like medical items or batteris?''

Narrator smiles and sheathes Umbra, pulling out a Shard of Moonshadow. Imagine it as a katana made of pure starlight. Bright. Hurts your eyes. Does x2 damage to evil things.

Narrator smiles and sheathes Umbra, pulling out a Shard of Moonshadow. Imagine it as a katana made of pure starlight. Bright. Hurts your eyes. Does x2 damage to evil things.

The spirits run away from narrator and try to make a pentagram on the wall to hopefully increase their power.

Narrator stares at the tao shadows. "Gimme a challenge!" he yells.

The two shadows started to draw energy from the building, effectively lowering the indoor temperature to below ten degrees Celsius before the concentrated the energy and fired a large blast of dark energy at narrator.

Narrator collects the dark energy, turns it into light energy, and fires it in every direction. The building is now room temperature.

He charges at tthe shadows with Shard of Moonshadow in his hand.

The shadows try to doge the strikes, but they were still fatigued from their concentrated blast, the only hope was form\ one of the shadows to go inside narrator's form and hope to take control of the god.

Narrator grins and hits a shadow, resulting in an explosion of light. "No shadow will kill me!"

(He has never died yet.. how would they know?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back