Roleplay Here

"And what if he does?" Flynn meant coyly on his desk. "He can't expect us to wait for the bafoon.  Look it's now been 20 minutes.  Besides, how will you know where to go without your tour guide?"    

He giggled as he teased, running out of the door.

"Flynn!" She called after Gina be twisted around to watch him leave and groaned. "Flyynn...." She whined to herself and muttered  something before looking around and gathering her stuff . "Dammit.." She uttered and jogged after him "Flynn!" She called  down down the hall in a hushed yell 

@FirstAidan

Last edited by a moderator:
"Boo!" Flynn jumped out from behind a stack of lockers.  "Finally free!  Let's have some fun!"

He took Merida by the hand and lead hero an unused part of the school, opening one of the old classroom doors, it was full of little trinkets, a battered couch and other luxuries, all taken from when the staff room had a  clear out.   Flynns paradise.

"They haven't caught me here yet. " he said with a grin, kicking off lhos shoes and jumping on the couch .

Merida yelled quietly, glared at him and gave a little yelp as he took her hand and went off. She sighed weakly as they made it to the room "Im getting detention the first day I ever go to a school.." She muttered to herself and put a hand on her forehead "Where are we anyways?" She asked, seeming more nervous then she wanted to sound..

@FirstAidan

"A little piece of heaven" Flynn said, kicking backnon the sofa. "Rested and alone!"

He looked at the nervous Scot stood at the doorway.

"whatcha scared of?  Nobody has ever seen me here!  Nobody goes here!  It's where I go to relax!"

"What if we get caught coming back trough!" She said, louder than she wanted to but sighed weakly as she slid down the wall with her back and held her stuff tightly 

@FirstAidan

"That's when you be careful!  I usually just tell people I got lost.   Or something.   They don't seem to care!  No one will see us come out of the classroom, stop panicking!!!!"

Flynn set out his new loot on a coffee table make out of old desks, with their legs chopped of halfway.  He leant over to switch on the radio.

"this needs to be on quiet.  I'm not an idiot"

The red head sighed weakly and closed her eyes and looked around at the room full of stored items and stood up. She wanted her real bow but it wouldn't work so she grabbed the small one and shot past Flynn ear again, cracking a gentle grin

"Hey!!"Flynn sat up as he watched the ammunition bounce on the backrest behind him.  "Watch the beautiful face!!"

he gave a cheeky little wink.

She stuck her tongue out at him and took out a sharpened pencil and shot it at a part of the couch next to him. She shot another Abd it stuck in the others eraser, soon falling because of the weight 

@FirstAidan

"Woahhh.. that's serious skill." Flynn looked at the projectiles. "Are you erm..:"

he scooted forward a little nervously.

"are you joining any sports teams"

She giggled softly and shook her head "Your lucky I met you.." She said and grinned as the roll of her tongue from "you" had wanted to stay.  She threw it down with her stuff "No, I don't join sports, but maybe archery if they have it here.." She said as she retrieved her pencils and threw them with her other stuff 

@FirstAidan

"You're kidding right?  A sport that cool? I doubt it.  If relaximg was a sport, I'd be a jock.  But,hey.    I used to do a lot of running.   It was mainly running away... but I ran didn't I?"

She chuckled weakly and sat next to the spot she punctured "I really was trying to look for schools with archery but... my parents wanted things different..."

@FirstAidan

"Parents... now there's a thought... parents... or any grown up in your life want what they thinks best. You gotta it  Then, you have to do what you is best afterwards."

Merida nodded weakly and gave a quite sneeze. She snuggled alittke and looked around to see if there was any dust. There most likely was "I guess your right.." She uttered and relaxed again

@FirstAidan

A still friendly, but serious face swept across Flynn.

"look" he said "cherish your parents.  You don't realise what you've got till its gone.  They say if you've never had it, you don't know what it's like. But that's not always true.

She looked over to him as he got serious. That is one of the first times he's done that since she met him before first period. She looked away nervously and didn't exactly know how to respond so she stared at her shoes 

@FirstAidan

"I... well I don't know... if join.  I've never done t before.  But I'd give it a fair go!"  Flynn felt a little embarresed as she pulled away.  "We could give t a shot... at least"

She smiled at him "Ay! That's the spirit!" She said with a grin. "Now, do you ride a bus, a car, or walk home?" She asked him as she raised an eyebrow

@FirstAidan

"I actually have a motor bike" he said with a small smile. "Shes a steed of a thing.   I call her Maximus. I know that's a. Boys name. But I got it confused with Maxine. But it just stuck"

"Yeah?"  Flynn said, taking the keys, that had a key ring the shape of an Apple attached, out of his pocket and twirling them sound his finger.  They glistened in the sub that was coming through the dusty window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back