• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles The other applicant for Soothsayer also has an extension, so if that is a deterrent I’d advise trying to finish off the custom role.

It’s mentioned somewhere in the bible-length pages of OOC, but my main interest for character applications are their personalities and motives rather than what their role is. If two (or more) applications for the same role can be differentiated, I’ll probably want both.

My scribe is done!
Changes include:
Princess => Duchess as i felt the lower status would make the situation more possible as well as give me more freedom in the history
Place of birth changed to Sirocco Sands to match
Minor aesthetic changes to match
New hobby- Hunting
New Strength- Aim
New headcanon
Change in reputation to fit backstory
History added along with desired character development
And lazy relationships added

I will try to get my second character done today too!

Last edited:
Okay I know that I’m late to the party but the wonderful Gao has granted me an extension 🩷! I’ll have Dianthe done soon.

it was so late when i dropped my application but now i can introduce myselfβ€”i’m mina & gorgeous gao here was kind enough to let me jump aboard the leviathan with a granted extension. although he’s not complete just yet, i hope my portrayal of judas hastings meets the expectations here. i’m also rubbing my hands together in an evil little fly manner cause i’m dropping an angsty bomb with him soon. <3 i hope y’all don’t minddddd.

oki turn that possible intrigue to definite heh - shot up a placeholder for the marionette.

1722205599802.png
sniffed some ruckus in here.
hello yummies (threat)​

whats cooking good lookings​

1722227230102.png

ive watched too much bridgerton im afraid so the ideas are STEWING for the modiste πŸ˜“. expect a hyper fixation post in 1-2 business hours. (slash silly...ill probably fall asleep and do it tmr but I am COOKING on that sheet right now oh my gosh)​

[rubs hands like a fly] I am loving to hear that y'all are IN THE KITCHEN right now because I am HUNGRY

yes Jeff 😰

(someone get my reference or I’ll cry)

also…uhm…ur majesty or whatever…I have NOT seen that code you used before so I was wondering it it was okay to use it or if you know who I can ask TO USE IT, it’s so pretty πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

Ofc!! [HERE] is a quick little link to the code shop and its talented creators where you'll find the raw code, but do feel free to nab the version I use if you'd prefer that! Matching with the pookies is always cute.

thankyouthankyou im GOBBLING both codes up rn. MMMMMM mm MMM.

expect ur meal shortly chef πŸ§‘β€πŸ³

guys would it be wrong of me to use chappell roan as a fc. does she fit the vibe check here.

Glad to serve chef !

(I just stalked looked at ur character sheets and it is so YUM??? It is DEVOURING?? u guys are such talented writers what the flip)

Giggling and kicking my feet rn I cannot wait to see what you cook up pookie I am eager I am foaming at the mouth for it

Giggling and kicking my feet rn I cannot wait to see what you cook up pookie I am eager I am foaming at the mouth for it
I would get tested for rabies ❀️

(this is my 13th reason to live thank u I am SLAVING at that sheet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back